X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smilies

Can't copy from the avatar websites.
    Shucks
    This one was for Ne who appears to be having another meltdown!
    Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

smilies

Google Image Result for http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/SIGN/98268~Caution-Drama-Queen-Just-Ahead-Posters.jpg
      Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

smilies

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1557494=6218-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

smilies

It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

smilies

your clev fluffhttp://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLVAKoD7GKkyVa2AWEBeVVI9bcEOC6J FnliazCFR_J_qTBhB_p

Comment

smilies

pfff

Comment

smilies

Ig- here's how to post images-any questions-just ask-I'll be happy to help...

1.) Find an image on google images -right click on the image-
                2.) After right clicking-choose "copy image address"
                3.) Then go back to where you want to post the image-like this thread-
                4.) Then typeexactly... [img]press Ctrl and v keys(to paste your image)[/img]
                5.) And that's it! just make sure you paste your copied image between [img] and[/img]-remember the backslash at the second [/IMG]-
                6.) After you hit post reply your image will show up.

Also some people choose the insert image icon which is the square with the mountain and yellow back ground- I think in that all you have to do is click on it and paste your image there-but for some reason that doesn't work with my computer- I use Safari- so that's probably why.
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

smilies

(img)http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...J_qTBhB_p(/img)

Comment

smilies

[img]paste your image[/img] remember to use the square brackets, not parentheses- and capital IMG inside...

I tried going to your image website and nothing came up-
                    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

smilies

Comment

smilies

Comment

smilies

Thanks fluff
                          And tawny , just noticed you can do itr as well

Comment

smilies

nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

smilies

[IMGhttp://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hsugh.gif[/IMG]
                              Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
                              George Santayana

Comment

smilies

Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
                                George Santayana

Comment

Working...
                                X