Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Test

http://i1241.photobucket

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Test

http://i1241.photobucket

Comment

Test

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...GIG-6-4-13.jpg

Comment

Test

[img][/IMG]

Comment

Test

Test

Comment

Test

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/644345_4782210468327_519019646_n.jpg

Comment

Test

Comment

Test

Human hair wig + wig care kit. | Accessories | Gumtree Australia Wyndham Area - Hoppers Crossing | 1033713321

Comment

Test

Well, outpatient rehab starts next monday. Today i went in for the first of 3 breathalysers they require me to do the week before the program so as to ensure i've de-toxed. Thursday we have a meet and greet so we can all meet each other before program kicks off monday. This will be interesting. Should be good.

Comment

Test

Well, outpatient rehab starts next monday. Today i went in for the first of 3 breathalysers they require me to do the week before the program so as to ensure i've de-toxed. Thursday we have a meet and greet so we can all meet each other before program kicks off monday. This will be interesting. Should be good.

Comment

Test

For Nicelife,

Ode to Peugot, P.

She was pretty in pink in the new car lot,
                          All shiny and glistening, there was nothing she was not,
                          But a bigger show pony you couldn't have wished for,
                          She sure looked the part strutting her wares on the showroom floor,
                          Sparkling and devout, inside and out,
                          My pride aglow, with Oscar in tow,
                          But the cracks started to show, an oil leak here and there,
                          The service department, any less could not care,
                          She became the pink elephant in the room, crackiling and farting down the street,
                          Now an old mare out to pasture, probably destined for the scrap heap.

Comment

Test

JE: The Lean - Stock Photo - freeimages
                            :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Test

:heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Test

Topamax, Campral, Baclofen and Other Medications - My Way Out Forums

Comment

Working...
                                X