How do I create a poll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I create a poll?

I have seen polls posted in the MWO boards. Does anyone know where to go to access this? Or code if need be to create a poll?

Thanks!
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind; the Optimist expects it to change; the Realist adjusts the sails."

—William A. Ward

How do I create a poll?

Hey! I asked this same question! You can only do a poll if you are a subscriber, so that's why I subscribed! It's $29.95 for 3 months and it doesn't bill to MWO, it bills to something that doesn't look like an ALK site, so that's good. If you have a poll you'd like to conduct, I will be happy to do it for you! Just let me know, they are very neat. I didn't get the huge responses I thought, but the results did validate some of the things I had suspected. Thanks! t
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

How do I create a poll?

Cool! However, I can't become a subscriber...no dinero.

But! If you would like to put up this short, goofy poll, by all means! Please feel free to re-word if you want, but simply here it is:

"Do you sometimes wish there was a 'Like' button in the MWO forums?"

Yes
      No
      Sometimes I get confused and automatically look for it when I realize I'm not o FB

(...or something to that effect. I always space out and automatically go to 'Like' someone's comment, then realize the button is not there, LOL!)
      "The Pessimist complains about the wind; the Optimist expects it to change; the Realist adjusts the sails."

—William A. Ward

Comment

Working...
      X