Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test

Test
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Test

Up for Air

Hi Folks, Just having a look in at what your all about - interesting, I thought the mind & body cleaned up when AF, :H
      I think its time to change my image -: snout,
      Cheers Rowland.

Comment

Test

Frankly, this thread is still an mystery to me. I'm logging in .... wait for something mysterious to happen ... heavens open ... angelic voices .... ahhhhhhhhhhhh ... addiction is taken away from me .... eternal youth ..... ahhhhhhhhhh .... no more pill-popping .... ahhhhhhhh ....

Rrrrrrrrrrring, the alarm clock goes off, it's 6 am. Gotta turn on the BBC. The Iraq war's still on. George W is still president. Topa's on my table ready to be popped! Nothing has changed. :-(
        Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Test

Oh, of course...!

Forgot this:

Best,

RJ
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Test

Nice one RJ,

Comment

Test

I am just as perplexed as you Paddy.......
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Test

RJ that is pretty cool. However I have heard about sheets, monkeys smoking and other unmentionables----Paddy---stinky
                and here I am back again waiting for my test. I think I will pass. However I do get nervous under pressure. Wait, I may need some time to prepare can I have some hints as to what our test will be about?
                Have I already failed in the paranoia department?

Or shall we be testing out the firmness of matresses? It's all a great mystery to me.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Test

What the hell did you just say???
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Test

Did someone just say something?
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Test

I think this is all just a test for psychological fitness as Beaches well said ;-)) If we fail this test, our pencil-membership will be revoked and we'll be back in the corner again (with a dumb hat ;-) So, deep breath, and relax!

Great visual RJ! How long do I need to stare at it b4 it takes effect ;-)) Any particular Indian mantras I need to recite while staring?
                      Paddy
                      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Test

Preciouspinot;134609 wrote: Test
                        testing one two three testing I don't hear a thing
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Test

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                          Attached files [img]/converted_files/245579=1012-attachment.jpeg[/img]
                          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Test

Seeing how this thingy works.

Maude

Comment

Test

Cool hypnocircle RJ. Reminds me of 1986; I think
                              What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                              ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Test

I've got Crosby, Stills and Nash on the turntable...........
                                The velvet loons are on, looking dapper with my afghan

But without the 'tab'...this picture don't 'work' like it used to??????

Comment

Working...
                                X