Football playoffs!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football playoffs!!!!

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME CRY?????????
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

whomever wins doesn't really matter to me..
      my BILLS were eliminated months ago..
      i am just hoping for good games that are not decided by the refs....

i am hetero....but i have non-sexual crushes on favre and brady....
      -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

Did you see the comment before the game started. 99% of women and 79% of men in Green Bay said they would cheat on their spouse with Brett Farve. LOL
        Marcie

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

Lol. Now that's what I call a survey!!
          Goal 1: Today
          Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

My Colts lost today! Good grief. This comes a week after my Buckeyes lost the college football championship.

Oh well, *sigh* ... There's always next year. I will have a long Spring and Summer waiting on the hard-hitting, shoulder-pad-wearing, tight-pant, bicep-bulging boys .....

Ok. Time to back off.

BUCKEYES and COLTS fan forever.

- Masq
            Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
            :wings: :huggy

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

Woo Hoo! The Giants won!
              Marcie

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

Sorry about your losses. :-)
                Oh and....
                GO PATS !!!
                xox
                Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
                - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

I didn't really think that Seahawks had a chance in H*ll of winning. But it was a fun 1st quarter! So if my Broncos can't win, and the Hawks are out............GO GREENBAY!!!!!!! Kick those Pats to the curb!!!!!!!!

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

You all will probably hate me after this post but I HATE Farve AND Brady. Sorry, just not my type of guys at all. I'm a Mann-ing woman all the way lol. My dear Colts lost yesterday and really pissed me off but then Eli won so all is well .

BTW Masq, love ya hon but I absolutely despise the Bucs. Bunch of thugs IMO.:eeks: :H

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

Diamond, I love Farve for what he's done with his team and how he turned his life around. I used to see him out at the bars 10 years ago and he overcame the alcohol issues and pain med addiction and now he's doing such a great job!

I'd have to agree with you on Peyton Manning. He's my favorite cutie to watch, LOL.
                      Marcie

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

Hey Hart, GB and the Pats have to win one more game each before they face each other. It could be a San Diego vs. New York in the Superbowl. What a snooze that would be.

Admit to yourself. You want to see the Pats in the big gam then you can root against them. It will make Superbowl Sunday so much better.

Much Love,
                        Mike

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

Not true Mike. I would LUV to have the Patriots not make it to Superbowl! But I would also be surprised as hell if they didn't!:H

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

I'd love to see the Patriots lose as well, although not very likely. Then again it would be awesome for the Packers to beat them in the Super Bowl!
                            Marcie

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

Greenbay is so lucky the Boys managed to lose yesterday, y'all know fasho Farve can't win in TX Stadium! That said, at least the pack can play a professional football game without commiting a penalty every other play. Lol as a Dallas fan I picked a hell of a week to go AF! First time in years I don't have to work on superbowl sunday and all the teams left are the ones I can't stand. Haha looks like I'll be playing Halo all day

Comment

Football playoffs!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOOTBAAAAALLLL

I want San Diego to knock off the Pats, but I aint putting any money on it!:H And I want Greenbay to win overall!

And I have my 13 year old stepson who is now thoroughly used to my yelling, jumping up and down and sorry (cussing) at the games!!!! Poor him and Joe..........

Comment

Working...
                                X