Hockey Play Offs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hockey Play Offs!

What other part? That I'm lucky? Oh, it must be because I'm going to a Penguins game, right? LOL
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Noelle,
      With hockey Pittsburgh is alright with me....football, well that's another story ! ( Go Ravens !) Hope no one sits in front of you holding a big ass sign that reads: "The person behind me can't see !" Ha ! LOL IAD !
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

LOL! I will just lean around it. It's the people behind me I worry about....don't forget I'm 6' tall. Hope they can see around me.

My MIL is in Baltimore and told me she's glad my husband's birthday in in May because if it were in January, no way in hell would she buy him Steeler's tickets! She is a rabid Ravens like you, you poor things. :H :H :H

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Sorry about this.....someone sent this to me. Hope you hockey people know who Gary Roberts is....

[ame= ]YouTube - Gary Roberts: The New Chuck Norris[/ame]

The words are funny and silly!

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

You are sooooooooo Lucky! Tickets, I can't believe that! Amazingly awsome!
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Sherry, not only were these tickets great......it was in this section where you have a sort of desk in front of you......an unobstructed view right behind the goal. There was a TV (??) and a phone you could call in orders for food/drink. I'm not used to stuff like that, but if was fun anyway. Who knows what Sunday's tickets are?????? I've seen the price printed on the e-tickets and it's even crazier that today's!!!! I have to admit I could get used to this though. LOL

So the Penguins won 4-2 and it was great. I'm up too late (AGAIN) or I'd say a lot more. :h

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

As of right now......I'm not going. I'm a doofus with anxiety. Hopefully something will change by this evening. Damn it. :upset: Sorry, sorry, sorry.......

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

I was sick all Saturday night and Sunday morning. But I MADE myself go to the hockey game!! It was worth it...........we won 4-2!!!!!!!! I did carry a barf bag with me though. Is that TMI? But I didn't need it!!!!!

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Game 3 tonight! Starting to get excited! Playing in Philthydelphia is not easy!! Their fans are caRazy!!!!

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Holy shit!! Good game so far!!! Ya know what?? It's not very much fun watching a game all by yourself......I do NOT recommend it!

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

And the Pens win game 3!!!! 4-1!!!!

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

I have two words to say.......Go Pens!!!

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Okay, Pens lost. It's to be expected.....how many games could they win in a row? It just means I have another game against the Flyers to watch on Sunday, right?

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Biron................ex-sabre
                              pens are through.......................
                              -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

Hockey Play Offs!

Ahhh, Tree resurfaces!

Hopefully the Red Wings will be able to finish off their series and can meet the Penguins in the finals. Won't that be a nice how-dee-do?

The Penguins are through what? Letting the Flyers win the one game to save face??? And have more money made in Pittsburgh for when they win here at home? LOL!

Hope we get the two teams together.....it'll be fun to spar here.

Comment

Working...
                                X