world cup draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup draw

You got it Johnny....it's the swear words you pick up first ! I can understand more than I can write or speak. I told you I had a German girlfriend....besides the universal language of love...Ha! we had to converse about other things too ! ha! ( Like who was Kiaser Will's batman ? Ha! Some stupid 60's song....nothing but whistling ! ha) By the way John...I can't spell worth a crap in english ! ha!
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

yeah. My spelling isn't that great in either language too :H

Girlfriends, girlfriends. yeah. you probably did do quite a bit of talking too, hey?!! it's only really when you get married that that stops :H
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

Amen.....Ha! IAD
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

So who are we supporting now for the final?! Spain or Holland?! For me as a Germany I have to support any team that plays Holland. So Spain's got my vote.

BTW, It only dawned on me today that Klose can still break Ronaldo's record in the 3rd place match?! Should be exciting after all
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

By default....my forefather's appressors ( Even though I'm part Spanish too !) I quess...it's Spain...Ha!
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

Oh yeah. forgot you had delieberated on that before.

Well it makes sense I guess. Just like a namibian would probably support their previous opressors the Germans, hey?!!

Well Viva Espana defo.
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Yes....many native American Indians were exploited. Never the less ! What happened to Deutscheland !?! I was rooting for them ! IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

Place 3 tomorrow a given. Octopus Paul has said so.
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Question is which team is taking the game more seriously today?
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

world cup draw

I think Uruguay is. My feeling is that they have more to prove they would feel?! I mean Germany can leave this World Cup with a fair bit of pride having beaten Argentina 4:0. The also took 3rd place last time around. I don't think they feel that they could or need to redeem themselves.

Uruguay however has that cheater label attached to themselves still having made it past Ghana and would probably see this as an opportunity to redeem themselves?!!

I would therefore expect this to be an interesting game. Germany a fantastic side, who would probably freel there's nothing much in it against a worse Uruguay who will feel this game is about everything.

BUT, Paul has spoken
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Check this out

FIFA World Cup 2010 | Final Spain Holland | Paul Psychic Octopus | Parrot | Predictions - Oneindia News

Comment

world cup draw

Not sure how credible that is?

I mean Paul the Octupus has been around since Euro 2008. Where the heck does that parrot come from now?!! My guess, the owner's only chance to get some attention?!!

Defo Spain.

Paul has spoken :H
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Hmm it is a puzzler aint it? But Mani's master, Mr Muniyappan does say Mani has a spotless record of accuracy. I can only take that on trust.

So you think your fellow countrymen wont be overly concerned to want to go out with a win today then?

Comment

world cup draw

Also how does Mani pick the winner? Does he just squawk Hooollannd in a Singaporian accent or what?

Comment

world cup draw

Ok this is an amusing link.

Octopus oracle Paul predicts Spain will win World Cup; Singapore parakeet picks Netherlands - 7/9/2010 7:13:42 AM | Newser

"Paul is such a professional oracle he doesn't even care that hundreds of journalists are watching and commenting on every move he makes," said Stefan Porwoll, the Sea Life aquarium manager. "We're so proud of him."

Comment

Working...
                                X