From Darkness to Light - Living a Miraculous Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put this in holistic healing but maybe it should go here. Sometimes it's hard for me to determine the difference between the two, they are so closely intertwined for me.

This is a free series of teleseminars with some fascinating people. Last night was a hands-on EFT meridian tapping seminar. I hope you take a look. I bet you find at least one that rings your bell.

From Darkness To Light - Living A Miraculous Life - VIP Area
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

:thanks:Thank you, will check it out now.
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

This is what's on for the 3 days this week. Remember it's free and you can listen to replays if you can't do it on real time.

On Tuesday night, Rabbi Simon Jacobson... spiritual teacher & mentor, authentic Kabbalah expert, and author of the best-selling book, Toward a Meaningful Life... will reveal some of the most mind-blowing secrets of authentic Kabbalah...
      >
      > On Wednesday, Howard Martin of the Heartmath Institute and the Global Coherence Initiative will talk about the accelerating global shift, and how you can harness the astounding power of your heart to change your life and your world.
      >
      > On Thursday, Larry Crane, self-made millionaire and founder of the transformational Release Technique will show you how you can quickly and easily dissolve long-standing energetic blocks to happiness and success in all areas of life.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
      X