Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ephesians 5:15-20

Hey Over It,

Thank you so much. Will definately check it out and listen to a couple of the messages.

Very excited about the Easter Weekend coming up, being in church and just reflecting on the importance of the cross tomorrow. I just watched The Passion yesterday. NOt sure if you've seen it. (that's The Passion, not the passion of the christ by mel gibson). But what an awesome film to watch at this time, so shortly before Easter and just grasping the sacrifice that He made as well.

My mom is off back to Germany today so I won't be checking in much. (Maybe tonight once she's gone.) So Looking forward to posting here once I've listened to some of the messages on teh website.

Be blessed.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Hi guys. I also believe in Jesus. God found me. I was a non believer. I hated everything to do with church and religion. But it's amazing how when God grabs you, you just know. Johnny. I also go to Hillsong. Been goin now for two weeks. The first time i went to both mornin and evenin services and i cried my eyes out in all the services. It was like God was washin away the dirt, and i was completely overwhelmed. It's changed my life, my thinkin, my soul. I feel real Peace which i've never felt before. And i'm so thirty for more. I am building my relationship with God, Jesus, the Holy spirit. And i feel wonderful. It feels so right and it's what's been missing from my life. I'm goin to the Encounter conference from 16th June to 18th. Hillsong united vocalist Joel houston will be there. I think that is where God is goin to really talk to me. Can't wait. So johnny, we go to the same church. Lol. That's amazin hey. Overit, i love how in love with God you are. I feel exactly the same. Sunday i learnt that you must give to God the first of everythin you hav, get, do etc. Almost as a sacrifice of thanks. Give the first of everythin to Him, and he will honour the rest toward you. Every day i learn how to really be in a relationship with God. I love it.
      Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
      AF since 04th May 2010
      Fell overboard on the 8th July!
      My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
      :crazymonkey:

Comment

Wow, thanks so much Diz!!! I really appreciate your message. Truth be told, I feel I have been drifting a bit away from Him, ok ALOT away from Him. Your so right that I need to get back home and trusting Him for all my needs. I had forgotton how excited I was to post these things and how on fire I was for Him. Thank you so much for putting things in persepective for me today, and reminding me where I need to be and WHO I need to put first in my life and TRUST with all my heart.
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

hey Diz.

Amazing... Small world, hey?!!

You going to love Encounter. Havn't got tickets myself but might be serving. We'll see

How was the message this Sunday? I believe Wes Douglas was preaching? Will download the Pod cast once it's up.

Stay Blessed.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

This is amazing you both go to the same church! Perhaps you can meet in the real world too? That would be amazing!

I met a lady on MWO last year. It turns out we lived just a few miles from one another! I invited her to my church and we went together several times! It IS a small world!!!
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

we've probably met allready just don't know it. who knows

Don't mind meeting up for some coffee some time Diz. but no stress
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
              X