THE MIDDLE WAY: Meditation 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nancy, I hear you about coming back to community. I've been in a similar place...and also hear that whisper...be still, daily. It's human to think..it is what makes us human, no one ever really masters going beyond the mind, it's in the gentle little efforts themselves to look beyond the little mind that is sacred. I'm just really learning to accept my mind for what it is, the observer of the mind is what links us to God...my monkey chattering mind continues to do so, but I'm more aware of the observer than I am of the chatter these days, and I do find much contentment knowing that...it's only when my harmones take over that I become completely possessed by the mind..or if I'm caught completely off guard..but even then, I am able to observe that that is happening. I think it's as simple as that..

Comment

Dear Sartori,
      Thanks for your posts. And everyone else too.
      Sartori hit it on the herad when he said find a teacher.
      That is what I highly recommend too.
      Funnily enough the retreat I went on this weekend had that as the theme. So I'll write a little thread later on some things to look for and think about.

Comment

thankyou Rags and satori, I understand more now. Its all about training the mind, not easy but hey the things that are worth while never are. B

Comment

Working...
        X