I Believe In Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Believe In Jesus

LIZ, i am happy to know a person of faith here. not that i know you well, but i know enough to know you hit the nail on the head. dare i say "in Christ"? -S-

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

Love

?Be certain that in the religion of Love there are no believers and unbelievers.
      LOVE embraces all.?

― Rumi

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

Last straw...i believe there are plenty of us here. I don't know why i alwys stick my neck out. I have a protective personality, i guess it spills to most areas of my life....
        Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

BOO !

Jesus Christ 'may have suffered from mental health problems', claims Church of England | UK | News | Daily Express

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

lizker;1520852 wrote: The evil reference was to that one particular non believer. I have known her since day one. I have several quotes where she has called Jesus an alcoholic, a schizophrenic among other non flattering things. Her intent is to DESTROY peoples faith... That is why she is particularly evil. Just read any thread here and see her posts. Evangelism is a calling on all Christians but we are not naive. We know when some one is out to attack our faith. Yes she is gone but this topic escalated because of her.
            i did, not a pretty picture

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

LIZ it's late in Atlanta. Late enough here to go sleepybye - unless I eat one more orange.

oh oh it started to rain here

-S-

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

ohhh a real downpour

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

Good things come to those who pay for them
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

payment by His blood

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

thelaststraw;1520899 wrote: payment by His blood
                      Amen!
                      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

thelaststraw;1520706 wrote:
                        i need a place to share my belief without percitcution....did i spell that correctly?
                        No
                        Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

spell persuction...peruction aggghhhh

get me my daniel websters. i know there is a website to spell correctly.

persicution oohhh

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

Persecution. Perhaps you should look it up so you know when you are really being persecuted vs. just being challenged to discuss beliefs.
                            Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

thelaststraw;1521056 wrote: spell persuction...peruction aggghhhh

get me my daniel websters. i know there is a website to spell correctly.

persicution oohhh
                              Hehe...I would not know how to spell it either

I have worked with some really intelligent people who are horrible spellers. I have a gift for numbers others have different gifts than me (I am also very bad at sentence structure and proper grammar).

You take it all with humor and I like that about you:goodjob:
                              AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

I Believe In Jesus

ChillerMiller;1515706 wrote: Hi there. I know many people out there are atheists, and many think that believing in Jesus and Christianity is a fairytale and a crunch for adults who are stupid and weak.

But i have no doubt in my mind these days that The bible explains the Truth about God and that Jesus is exactly who He says He is.

My doubts were removed due to the fact that i in the last three years as a believer, i have used the name of Jesus to do many amazing things. Things that many would not believe.

I am not a militant Christian, who damns everyone who doesn't believe to hell either. I have respect for what you believe. I myself was a militant atheist just over 3 years ago.

The other reason i believe in Jesus, is because i have experienced Demons, and have seem possessed people be set free by casting out those said demons in the name of Jesus.

Now i know many don't believe in Demonic possession, but i have dealt with it first hand, and when you see if, you cannot deny the reality of it.

The name of Jesus does have power and that is why i believe.
                                I have seen that power at work.

:thanks:
                                I to have been witness to amazing things that Jesus has done. But sometimes the Father says No! I also have been witness to demonic beings. Seen & unseen they are real!... There is an unseen spiritual battle happening in this world. Sometimes people are allowed to see. Why some are allowed to see & others aren't is beyond my comprehension. Perhaps it's about faith.

Bringing glory to his kingdom. I do know while heavily intoxicated there were times the devil lived in me. He still is after my mind sometimes. They are aware of our weaknesses. Jesus never fails if we follow his plan. That's part of my problem.

There are also angels, ghosts among us. I believe God speaks thru humans to help others... Nature as well... Including animals.... God is everywhere, anywhere he chooses... He's in control! Tho it may not appear this way because of grrt sufferings in history! That was never his plan. We chose our own path.. We were given free will.

I'm happy for you ChillerMiller you have seen the truth, his grrt power. There are those that even if they did see, had real evidence they wouldn't believe anyway!... It's a matter of the heart I think. Being humble ~ humility. I'm a sinner not a saint. Still working on this.

I like having fun! Maybe not always appropriate either!... I think God must also have a grrt sense of humour, or he wouldn't have sent his son for us in the first place. Along with having an incredible love for us! His understanding all our emotions. Forgiving us. He knows we are made of dust... The flesh part. Mercy, slow to anger, patient.... Christ came to save not to condemn! :h The truest friend!.... He understands all pain!...

I just feel MWO isn't really a good place to discuss all this as there isn't a secular section, a spiritual section, Christian section, or an AA section. Like the Big Sober Recovery House next door. They all get along fine over there for the most part, but then there are roving mods.

I also am not a "Militant Christian" Respect others beliefs. Believe that ea Church is only holding parts of the truth. I believe in the simplicity of the Good News. Yet, also believe repentance is important. Sometimes slowly & sometimes quickly.

I also believe it's every ones right to choose. Free will!!!....

Take good care!

Comment

Working...
                                X