Tunes im listening too at the mo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8[/video]]YouTube - "Empire State of Mind" Jay-Z | Alicia Keys [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Love Alice keys voice...
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJtZ5w29se4&feature=PlayList&p=182A46F9B11 25E4D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3[/video]]YouTube - Jack Johnson - Do you remember

Comment

hi cy,i dont no how to put tunes on,i am not a great fan of music,plus i cant hear it very well,but cy it is nice to have you back,the struggle never ends,you will in the war tho gyco

Comment

hohohoh,hi the rest of you music lovers have a great christmas remeber its only another day to get by

Comment

cant beleive i got thro all the thread,sure doesnt take much to get you music lovers going hahahaha

Comment

funny me and the gyco got the exactly same head left slant thing and catch 22 too how about that...weird but wonderful

Comment

lol... gyco you to have a gr8 Xmas! im hoping wishing xmas is just another day for me!
                Reggie love that cross u wearing round ur neck..)
                sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

ok back to music!

Jack Jackson reminds me of Jason Mraz sound of music Reggie....
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6FTqK0qvp8[/video]]YouTube - I'm Yours - Jason Mraz (Live)

Comment

Blues!!!

ok has anyone heard of seasick steve he is gettting about a bit!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi_0k3hzNS4[/video]]YouTube - SEASICK STEVE - Cut My Wings

Comment

Hiya C22! Steve is here in Oz next week i think. 3 stringed guitar work! Yeah.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi g and Catch 22 2 Im dandies nuts at the mo
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuFtfhOipNQ&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - The Dandy Warhols - Every Day Should Be A Holiday

Comment

Mr G he also made his own.....
                          The 'MDM' (Mississippi Drum Machine) - A small wooden box that is stomped upon, providing percussion. It is decorated with a Mississippi motorcycle license plate ("MC33583"), and a small piece of carpet.[7]
                          Roland Cube Amplifer - Placed on a chair to his left and set to the 'tweed' setting.[24]
                          A Cigar Box Guitar - [25]

Comment

Not heard thi song in a long time, my son was playing this last night....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2FJWRy74h0[/video]]YouTube - Ain't no Sunshine When She's Gone

Comment

Love this song !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw[/video]]YouTube - Imagine

Comment

one of my favourite xmas song...

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New '2010'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5hk7jDvvs[/video]]YouTube - So this is Christmas- John Lennon.
                                This song always makes me cry.....

Comment

Working...
                                X