http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNcOaiftNUM[/video]]YouTube - Grandkids

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

Very cute Pops!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

ok, my latest masterpiece LOL I have no idea what 'genre' this might be. besides whacked in the head. ok, that works.

audio was generated by my voice running through the RJDJ iPhone app. other weird sounds compliments of Ableton live 7.0 lite software and an M-audio Oxygen-64 MIDI controller.

computer music is the cure for drugs I tell you!

pictures are from our burning man trip of 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_3kWq1F9c[/video]]YouTube - My first Ableton live project
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

Now that is cool.
          Love the soundtrack.

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

very interesting det i have to say ..and have to ask what the deal with the cheese grader shild
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

thanks guys. Popeye, after making the tracks I went back and added some filter effects as well as some panning (left/right) speaker effects.

Roger, you are referring to one of my earlier videos I think. the kid grater slide. LOL hmmmmm I'm not sure what that means but I found it amusing.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

That was GREAT! i think you are on to something with your talent.

:goodjob: :thanks: :H
                An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

WOW Det and Popeye Thanx for sharing your youtube vidoes very goood i must say....
                  It funny Det a few months ago i was down camden town market,i was in this little book shop and straight away this book catch my eye it was the burning man the pictures were really good thought of you, but couldn't see u in there.
                  Popeye love the scenery of scotland really makes me want to put my walking boots on and go for a long walk....
                  Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

ok, the sad thing is I can't even say I was drunk when I did this new music vid. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yThcRiQIWcA[/video]]YouTube - 12.11.09.mov
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

Love these for sure! Keep it up guys!

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

ok, finally found this thread buried for too long. lets make some videos you guys!

ok, this is me in utter humiliation doing a parody/comedy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjCdABNudHY[/video]]YouTube - ‪AR15 KungFu Reload‬‏
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

self-made Youtube videos

Ha ha Det! Love it. Specially your signing off with "till then, don't do no stupid sh*t"!! Quite right.

Comment

Working...
                          X