skinny bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skinny bitch

Belle- The Sweet Potato Queens are hysterical. I laugh so hard I cry with those books. I highly highly highly recommend them. Thanks for the reminder, although the Cookbook is probably not the best book to start to learn about the Queens.

Comment

skinny bitch

I spent a year in Mississippi and had a yearning to be a SPQ....I think they are a hoot too!
      The "Big Ass How to Quit Drinking" book reminded me of them.:H
      Nancy (Belle)
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

skinny bitch

Okay, first of all, I am well aware of the date of the last post on this thread and I realize that it is an old thread so there will be absolutely no need to point that out to me.

I just finished Skinny Bitch this morning and as opposed to most of the people that originally posted on this thread, I actually read the book so I would be a good candidate to input and get rich on any sort of book that is to be written.

I highly recommend this book. It is disturbing in a lot of ways and I am viewing food in an entirely different way. Oh yeah, I am highly disgusted with our government food regulatory agencies. Man they piss me off!!

Comment

skinny bitch

Nice of you to be so timely SM on reading the book that Lucky recommended, oh let's see...THREE MONTHS AGO!

I was reminded of this book, however, thanks to SM and it is on hold for me at the library. I just finished Hip Chicks Guide to Macrobiotics and while I do not think my family and I could do it full-time my daughter is all on board for having miso soup every morning for breakfast or oatmeal instead of cereal. Even though we eat organic cereal it is still too much sugar. And after reading the macrobiotic book I am now learning milk actually leaches calcium from our bones instead of replenishing it! WTF???? Guess I need to fire my milkman and go for Rice Dream.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

skinny bitch

Your welcome for the timely reminder. I am impressed your daughter would eat oatmeal or miso soup. Very nice parenting skills there.
            My children are in for a huge surprise when they don't get there Fruity Pebbles anymore. And the more I read about milk it makes me want to vomit.

Comment

skinny bitch

WTF is that avatar of yours? Please bring back Donny looking like a girl.

Comment

skinny bitch

I am having an easy time with no dairy, including cheese when @ home. There are good cheese subsitutues. I am a lot leary of too much soy though as a substitute, as it increases estrogen levels and mine have already been elevated enough with wine consumption. Rice milk or oat milk are better choices I think. I know no one asked but I just thought I would provide my $0.02 as usual! I really did enjoy the book.

Comment

skinny bitch

That avator is my attempt to be free flowing and one with nature, Me and marine life as one united unit...although that is not my face. Oh, alright, I'll change it!

Comment

skinny bitch

You look like a creepy child predator cocooned in a turtle shell. The sooner you can change it the better. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X