book club idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

book club idea?

I was out of town, but would love to join the next chat. I have read about 1/4 of Three Cups of Tea and am enjoying in thoroughly so far. This is a long weekend for me, so will probably be halfway or more soon. Thanks for the great reading suggestion.

Comment

book club idea?

Hi all,
      I wouldn't mind joining in this book club idea if I can
      May not catch up on the 3 cups of tea one but if not, count me in from the next book!
      :h
      Bandit
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

book club idea?

Hello

Doesn't look like an actual meet up time will work. I am not done with the book yet, and am about half way through.

Is this story believable to you? I am wrestling with the "saint" image of the story and can almost predict where this story is going....is anyone else wrestling with this one?

Comment

book club idea?

Me, me, me!!!!

I belong to a book club but it's more of a "wine club" so I haven't been too keen to return but I love reading and would love my horizons to be broadened!:yay:
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
          X