Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cure for Alcoholism: Drink Your Way Sober Without Willpower, Abstinence or Discom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cure for Alcoholism: Drink Your Way Sober Without Willpower, Abstinence or Discom

p.s., Driguard, I just noticed that this is your very first post! Welcome! Why don't you start a new thread and tell us a bit more about yourself?

wip

Comment

Hi again

Drigard, are you involved in selling the book?

WIP is right. I would add to her list a few other things... the drug works on other things that cause pleasure. so while you take it, you are advised to avoid doing things that you want to continue to get pleasure from. Hmm. And another thing is that the opioid receptors increase while you are on it. So during a podcast with Sinclair, a host brought up the question, what happens when you get off it? It sounds like your ability to enjoy is intensified! That is really horrible because it means that your alcohol problem could get a lot worse if you stop taking the drug. Imagine your already high pleasure when you get booze becomes 10 times stronger.

Another area of concern is that if you were to need emergency treatment, the effects of painkillers and anesthetics could be blocked.

My word, there must be a better way! Something more targeted is in development I think.

Comment

Wow, a 78% success rate, and you get to keep drinking? Where do I sign up???

Sorry for the cynical comments, but as the old saying goes "if it looks to good to be true, it probably is."

p.s. If you look on Amazon driguard's quote show up verbatim under the reviews (post #4 I believe): [ame=http://www.amazon.com/review/product/1933771550/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=0 &sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R2CKMZ8U8RZ1 NJ]http://www.amazon.com/review/product/1933771550/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=0 &sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R2CKMZ8U8RZ1 NJ[/ame]
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Hi all. Many times we have had new posts from people promoting Chantix, New books, etc. It's called getting paid for a job. They google the appropriate forum, cut and paste and collect the money. I didn't know this practice existed until someone approached me with an offer to promote a cooking school in the same way.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
          X