The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the secret and passed it on to my friend. Not quite sure what to make of it. I believe in the power of positive thinking, but sometimes that is very, very difficult. However, I have a lot of fun asking the universe to let me win the lottery so I can do good for others as well as looking after myself. I won ?10.00 once, so I guess that was a start!!

Comment

I still use the Silva mind control methods that I learned in Jose's class (1979... I think).Ester told me personally that is the bases of all of her Abraham channeling's.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Interesting.....I have a few friends who are trying to get me to watch a movie of this book...however, although I know I need to find out for myself, I remain skeptical for now....here's why:

My son downloaded it a couple of months ago, and told me about the "guts" of it - well he was absolutely CONVINCED that the following sunday he was going to somehow attain the latest model subaru WRX, just by "Willing" it. I love my son, so I zipped up....

I am an active recovering 12-step group member, so I guess this is a big part of why I am skeptical, however, having an open mind is integral with the 12-steps.

When the car thing didn't happen, my son was quite depressed, so I am thinking I will flag this movie/book...

Darned interesting reading the posts tho, so thanks, and hope this post finds you all LAUGHING your way into a happy recovery/sobriety!!!!!
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Working...
        X