Yer still sleepin?

Oh.

http://youtu.be/k85mRPqvMbE[/video]]
    MORNING FROM THE ANNOYING THING
    :H:H

Comment

ARMY THREAD! Monday 30th September

Awakey here
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

:upset::upset::upset:

I'm back at the office.

I really, really don't think I can do this for another 20 years... I'm sure things will improve as the week wears on, but it simply isn't right to get up with a feeling of dread at the prospect of work.

Och well... Needs must. May we all at least have an embuggerance-free Monday.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1562634 wrote: :upset::upset::upset:

I'm back at the office.

I really, really don't think I can do this for another 20 years... I'm sure things will improve as the week wears on, but it simply isn't right to get up with a feeling of dread at the prospect of work.

Is this a normal Monday feeling Tips?

How long have you been in the job, 20 years?That's a long time.

I once had a job which had me crying at the weekends because I didn't want to go back. Only had it 3 months, got meself sacked.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Morning D'Arsey, MrT, Blondie, Molls n all :hallo:

tiptronic_ct;1562634 wrote: :upset::upset:

I'm back at the office.

Ah MrT:l:l That's a horrible feeling to have about work. Know cos I have it some days (yesterday being one!) just dreading what's ahead. Hope it does improve for you as week goes on:l

How's D'Arsey, Molls and Blondie?

Comment

RunningCourage;1562614 wrote: Howyiz all doing?
              Wots that?
              Yer still sleepin?

Oh.

http://youtu.be/k85mRPqvMbE[/video]]
              MORNING FROM THE ANNOYING THING
              :H:H
              Is the link supposed to open D'Arsey? Or is that the annoying thing?

Comment

Morning army. Just sorting out clothes etc for trip. Yesterday i did the garden out front bit of house work and made a big pot of veg soup. A friend called in the afternoon so didn't get to check in. Tipps sorry to hear you feel that way about your I had too many jobs tru the years that I dreaded going in to or just didn't like it after a while of being there. Is there any way you could change within or transfer may be look for another place? Panic here this morning my tickets hadn't arrived for cruise for which I travel on Saturday so rang the agency and the irl I was dealing with was off so another guy went off to check it out for me. Just got his call and the tickets are in the office so taking no chances with the post I calling in there tomorrow they will my insurance as well. Now I can relax :zonedout: Anyway have a good Monday. I'm meeting a friend later and do a bit more packing.

Comment

Firefox;1562648 wrote: Morning army. Just sorting out clothes etc for trip. Yesterday i did the garden out front bit of house work and made a big pot of veg soup. A friend called in the afternoon so didn't get to check in. Tipps sorry to hear you feel that way about your I had too many jobs tru the years that I dreaded going in to or just didn't like it after a while of being there. Is there any way you could change within or transfer may be look for another place? Panic here this morning my tickets hadn't arrived for cruise for which I travel on Saturday so rang the agency and the irl I was dealing with was off so another guy went off to check it out for me. Just got his call and the tickets are in the office so taking no chances with the post I calling in there tomorrow they will my insurance as well. Now I can relax :zonedout: Anyway have a good Monday. I'm meeting a friend later and do a bit more packing.
                  Morning Foxy

Phew on the tickets. I admire the fact you're travelling solo- wish I had the guts for that!

Comment

Morning army

tiptronic_ct;1562634 wrote: :upset::upset::upset:

I'm back at the office.

I agree with you tips, it's not right to get up with that feeling. And you have such a long commute too. Sounds to me as though you need a change. Better to do it while you're still relatively young as, for most people, change becomes more difficult as we get older.

sweetpea29;1562647 wrote: Is the link supposed to open D'Arsey? Or is that the annoying thing?
                    It works ok for me, sweetie.

Firefox;1562648 wrote:
                    Panic here this morning my tickets hadn't arrived for cruise for which I travel on Saturday so rang the agency and the irl I was dealing with was off so another guy went off to check it out for me. Just got his call and the tickets are in the office so taking no chances with the post I calling in there tomorrow they will my insurance as well. Now I can relax :zonedout: Anyway have a good Monday. I'm meeting a friend later and do a bit more packing.
                    Glad you got your travel documents sorted foxy. I'm not surprised you were in a bit of a panic!

Zenstyle;1562480 wrote:
                    Nighty night Molly.

How's our wee Army pupski today Reccy? Have you taken her on a walk? )
                    Sorry, missed your post last night zenny. Yep, amy's getting 3 good walks a day at the moment. TBH, I get a bit bored with supervising her while she plays in the back garden, so I prefer to take her down to the common. I'm gonna be ever so fit by spring if this carries on. I spotted some blackberries growing on the hedgerow on this morning's walk, so may take a bag with me this afternoon and pick some.

Comment

Hi Sweetpea i'm nervous but once I get me tickets tomorrow i'm more or less ready to go. My brother is driving to pick up the aircoach and its about an hour to Dublin airport. Early flight at 6.40 arrive Barcelona 10.10. A few of you asked about visiting ports etc so on the 6th its a day at sea and then:
                      Tunis, Tunisia
                      Pompeii, Italy
                      Rome. Italy
                      Florence, Italy
                      St Jean Cap Ferrat
                      and Barcelona home.

There are day trips to other cities and sights at all these stops either with the ship or you away. arrangement. Most cities have hop on hop off bus tours. I'll be totally relaxed when i'm on the ship and checked in lol. Anyways best get some work then then off to meet a friend in the afternoon in Bray.

Comment

Hi Reccie a neighbour is looking after my cats while i'm away and she did it before and I mind her dogs etc. I'll give her my spare keys and she will come in and out to feed them and let out and out. Catch yis later.

Comment

Firefox;1562668 wrote: Hi Sweetpea i'm nervous but once I get me tickets tomorrow i'm more or less ready to go. My brother is driving to pick up the aircoach and its about an hour to Dublin airport. Early flight at 6.40 arrive Barcelona 10.10. A few of you asked about visiting ports etc so on the 6th its a day at sea and then:
                          Tunis, Tunisia
                          Pompeii, Italy
                          Rome. Italy
                          Florence, Italy
                          St Jean Cap Ferrat
                          and Barcelona home.

There are day trips to other cities and sights at all these stops either with the ship or you away. arrangement. Most cities have hop on hop off bus tours. I'll be totally relaxed when i'm on the ship and checked in lol. Anyways best get some work then then off to meet a friend in the afternoon in Bray.
                          Wow, that's a trip I wouldn't mind doing so I'm jealous.

Message to UK members, I've just heard that one of the treatment centres I attended a few years back will be featured on Jeremy Kyle's programme tomorrow morning. ITV 9.25am I won't be able to watch it and it's one of those programmes you either love or hate, but I will be interested to see what they have to say about it.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Hi loverly Army folks !!:l yiz are a great bunch !
                            Thanks for all the advice on yeast / fungus issue yesterday - was really getting me down. The tiredness , aches , itches etc all started to make sense when I looked at it.
                            Got some great links from folks for clean outs etc :egad:

Cutting OUT all yeasty stuff - bread etc & mushrooms - and see if I can tackle it that way :thumbs:

ps the hair survived the dopey hairdresser ( still got gray roots though)!!

WHERE'S QUESTY ???
                            Jealous of Foxy !

Comment

15 posts!

Hiya Army

Glad your yeasty stuff getting sorted Satz.

Foxy sometimes bus trips etc are expensive from the ship. We chatted to some people and shared a taxi to and from the ship to the cities it ended up a fraction of the trips.

Hope everyone is having an OK Monday.

Still sore here and hoping for a miracle cure before Sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X