The DevIl Is In the DetaIl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So everyone is in on the issue here, there is someone now opening up user accounts on the LoOp forum using email addresses they have got from spam sites. They then go in and post stuff about getting false passports and other dubious/illegal activities, which then results in the site being picked up as a phishing site. My own site was closed down by my provider.

I remembered when dealing with Bill P when he morphed into Bluto that his keyboard was faulty and he usually typed the capital letter "I" as a small "i".

I have noted the following posters here doing the same thing:

emc
    PatrickCardiff
    Neophyte
    takeover

There have been others but it is getting obvious that this is the same person. Neophyte wrote to me saying he would add me as a mod on his reddit site where he is Necrosyphyillis. He has posted elsewhere as Mario Rossi and wrote to me as Manu.

I think it is a pretty sick and twisted individual who would do that on a site where people are desperately trying to get help.

I tried to help Bill set up his own site and he made me a moderator. I know he and LoOp were friends but I am absolutely disgusted by this behaviour, whether it is him or not. And, we know much of it was him because he admitted to being Coffee and Bluto and he has come back as Bill W or some such thing.

It may be difficult to understand what sort of a kick people like this get out of doing this but they are out there.
    BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

hi Otter,

i write without capitalizing anything, its just my lazy internet style of typing. Trying to identify people as impostors on typing style is poor form, to be blunt.

im not sure what i could do to prove to you that i am a real person not associated with those others. if its any help, I've also spoken on the phone to Mandie and Beth. ask them im real. they can verify my phone number is Australian.

I've posted a lot of personal stuff to a few members on here, Mandie and skull about my job situation to name a few. i dont think a troll would invest so much time bothering to build that kind of rapport, and to do what exactly?! ive been nothing but positive about baclofen and this sub.

i made the subreddit Baclofen for Alcoholism because mywayout has problems with trolls and baclofenforalcoholism.com isn't that popular, i figured a a sub reddit might reach more people. only trying to spread the word of what helped me
    the necrosyphilis name is just something silly i made up when i was drunk on reddit.

i invited you because you seemed like a learned guy who has his head on straight, clearly i am mistaken.
    01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

the one thing im glad about all of this, is my reaction to it. if i was still drinking i would be a paranoid wreck right now, thinking i was about to have my identity exposed and the police ramming down my door.

I just think this is ridiculous and amusing that someone would think im part of some massive trolling conspiracy. it really is crazy when you think about it. i mean, if you collated all the posts from all those users, theres a lot of different personalities there and postings. it would be a full time job, perhaps requiring some outside funding. no wait. ive got it....

you've exposed me as a big pharma mole who is bringing down baclofen from the inside, they want to patent a drug similar to balcofen which will cost $100 a week to administer and require a life time of use

i think any rational person will take occam's razor and shred your "theory" to ridicule.
      01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

lol

Comment

When I read neophytes's name I knew something was amiss.

Be very careful who you accuse.

Someone 3 years ago accused myself and another member of being the same person. This really didn't help me and I don't think it helped her either - at a time when I was going against the grain.

Thank goodness I got through it but it wasn't easy and I can remember how horrid having that on top of the struggle already being faced.
          I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

neophyte;1635891 wrote: the one thing im glad about all of this, is my reaction to it. if i was still drinking i would be a paranoid wreck right now, thinking i was about to have my identity exposed and the police ramming down my door.
            Well put.

Mods, keep up with your stellar record of inaction. This forum could not have degenerated into a state of accusatory paranoia without your tender, nurturing inattention to multiyear career trolls.

We couldn't have done it without you!

Comment

Hey Otter,
              really bad what you are doing here. Believe me.
              Pure paranoia and really bad paranoia.
              Take a rest from all the readings about Baclo (i have to do the same, i know, even more if it brings to this kind of things).

Little strange PatrickCardiff but ok, don't know, cannot accuse nobody and doesn't matter now.
              I completely don't mind.
              About Neophyte you're TOTALLY WRONG.
              Don't know this other "takeover" and not interest but i want really BIG EXCUSES from you to have put my name on this list.
              I'm not going to justify myself.
              Not a single word.

Take a rest, Otter.
              And learn from this to think over 100 times before accusing someone, Ok?

Note:
              I'm active even on Baclofen for Alcoholism forum (you know), and trying to give an help to make it work better.
              I will continue to come here too, and will not forget to keep updated my progress thread.
              Baclofen started: January 2013
              Switch (sort of): April 2013 / ~165mg
              November 2014: stable at 45mg: 10AM-15mg, 1PM-15mg, 5PM-15mg
              -> Here my progress thread on MWO <-

Comment

Oh dear.
                I am quietly enjoying this showing of tru face

Comment

I'm sorry you are feeling paranoid Otter. It's not a good feeling. It's also not great to accuse people of things until you're sure. Neo, emc, it has happened here before.

*I just had to do a massive edit. I hate having to delete posts or edit the majority of one. It's just how it has to be right now.*
                  This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

redhead77;1636013 wrote:

*I just had to do a massive edit. I hate having to delete posts or edit the majority of one. It's just how it has to be right now.*
                    That's ok, I/we understand. Otherwise people would get stuck on your words and argue about them for time to come.
                    Instead of taking note of your original intended message.

Comment

I don't know why I'm jumping in here, except that I feel like being social today maybe. :H

Neo's always seemed awesome to me. And I haven't been keeping up with the threads enough to know emc. That Patrick character was either a troll or a very troubled individual, and while I did point out my suspicion in my post on that thread I also pointed him toward help.

As to the first point on this thread, that you're receiving spam and such on the other site - well, Otter, I'm sorry to say it but WTF? This is the Internet. There's going to be spam. And the other site is, in the least generous terms, a website promising a cure for the incurable alcoholism. OF COURSE it all looks like spam or some get-rich-quick gimmick.

Comment

Working...
                      X