6th september

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6th september

Yo dudes and dudettes how are we all today then?good I hope ..tis a nice sunny day here today ...that is after this morning ,went to look at a car and got soaked..Anyway bought this other car..pick it up during the week once insurance is sorted ,,one owner from new its in immaculate condition .then this week I go and get my face drilled ..
    just been playing with the rabbits ,Bonnie is so sneaky its unreal..a big shout to everyone .

Vote Him Away (The Liar Tweets Tonight) - YouTube

Um, Did He Lie? A Parody Commentary on the 2018 SOTU | Don Caron - YouTube

Does anyone know how to summon a demon from the 7th circle of Hell?

Asking for a fiend.

Got invited to BBQ party today.

Didn't go though, I'm not even sure what kind of gender a BBQ is if I'm honest.

Love those new Russian cookies.

Novichokchip

I was absolutely amazed when I sold my used car for thousands overvalue just thanks to a bit of old sales technique I learned from my granddad.

That old bstard was full of useful information like how to reset an odometer.
    Last edited by Mick; September 6, 2020, 11:13 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: 6th september

afternoon all, a quick check in, going to play a few tunes with friends I haven't seen all summer. As we get older I'm hoping we're still around!
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Nice day here, sun & not hot. The crappy weather returns Tuesday I hear.
      Not much of a holiday weekend but there's always next year to look forward to I hope!

Mick, love the resetting the odometer joke. That’s a prison sentence if you get caught doing that here, haha!!
      Congrats on you ‘new’ vehicle, hope it runs well & gets yo where you need to go.
      Tried to spend some time on the deck today (doing nothing) & got chased away by bees, stink bugs & a spotted lantern fly. We have way too many flying creatures around here.

Sam, hope you found your friends happy & healthy today! Making music is a nice thing

Hello to Pauly, PQ, Det, Pie & Cyn!

Have a nice night all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, it got up to 115 yesterday, very odd for Sept! Seen a video of downtown Vegas on fb yesterday there were soooooooo many people, I'm sure we'll hear something out of it, Mick congrats on the new car, I'm looking too but i have time to be picky it's gotta be cute, low miles and cheap Lav, sorry you got bitten alive by all the bugs, ugh try to enjoy the outdoors and it's either ants or some other pests around here too,Sam great news on getting out to play some tunes, much love to all and wishes for a great BF Monday!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all,
          lovely fall feeling morning, as it has been the last couple of days.
          Mick, enjoyed the youtubes. There's a lot of importance to this next election.
          Lav, had a good time playing, we were all a bit rusty.

last night we had coyotes chasing the cows around or rather I think the cows were chasing them. I went out about 1 am to see what all the fuss was about and the coyotes sounded off way to close to me for my liking. No apparent damage done but I'll check more closely today.

have a good one all
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...no bugs flying around outside this morning, it's only 32F but no snow! It's wet and overcast, good day to hang indoors.

Mick...congrats on the new car. You're going to have that driveway well stocked. Speaking of the driveway I love the garden gnome in the tree branch. We could play a version of Where's Waldo if you move him around everyday. LOL My teeth just ache thinking of your upcoming drilling, at least with my CT scan on Wednesday there's no pain involved.

Pauly...are you getting any of the smoke from CA? Been watching the news about the heatwave across the US. I think I'm happy with what we've got.

Sam...toons again, boy that's been awhile. I've experienced those coyotes sounding off while out in a field. I was scared and never made that mistake again. Hope you don't find anything.

Shout out to Pi, Det and TG....Have a good day all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hiya all ..hope we are well today then ...pouring down with rain here ...now theres a surprise!been on to he insurance about the car ...jeez they are a real pain.brought the hibiscuc plants into the conservatory ...and yep they brought the greenfly in , so I need to sort that out

Happy birthday Pauly ,hope it is a good one for you..best of luck finding a car ...it was a sheer fluke I got that one ,there were another 2 people going to look at it after me .Its the same the world over now ..its as if virus what virus and all those that bother about it are weirdos ..well Im a weirdo !

hiya ppqp hows you then ..theres 4 gnomes now ,yep not looking forward to this lot a la dentist .. another 3 or 4 injekshuns..best of luck to you with the CT scan.when I had mine they found a brain ...still in its original wrapper....

so you were rusty sam ? you needto get yourself to Kansas mate ...along with the lion and the straw man .!hop things are getting better on the domestic side .

Lav remind me never to move there I moan about greenfly!!hope all is well with you?Im still getting loadsa tomatoes off .how are things with you?

hello everyone else hope you are well...

Me: Hello is that the Samaritans?
              Her: Yes, how can I help you today?
              Me: I have just won the lottery, I am dating a 19 year old model and I have just inherited a brewery...
              Her: So what seems to be the problem?
              Me: No problem, I just thought you might wanna hear some good news for a change

Paddy and Shamus were hitchhiking.

"It's best if we split up," said Paddy. "I will meet you in the next city under the town hall clock".

Later that night Shamus was waiting at the appointed place when Paddy drove up in a swank car.

"Where the hell did you get that?"

Paddy explained that he had just walked a little way when a beautiful woman picked him up. She drove into the woods, got out and took all her clothes off. She said I could have anything I wanted, so I took the car," said Paddy.

"Good choice too," said Shamus. "You'd look ridiculous in her clothes."

Crowds have gathered in Belarus to protest against the president.

Donald Trump says he doesn't agree with the protests but is flattered that they have heard of him.

Bought a hardcore video off a bloke in the pub last night.

Waste of fcking money.... just lots of blokes filling in a hole with rubble.

A Mexican asked me if I liked playing video games in Spanish

I answered "No nintento"
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Labor Day greetings to all!

Nice day here again but I think our luck runs out tomorrow. Oh well.
                Haven’t seen anyone today, not even a neighbor, just as well I guess haha! I am riding along with YB to our old hometown tomorrow. He has a fire company meeting & we will stop to see our daughter & granddaughter briefly on the way home. Don’t want to disturb any of the grandkids with their home schooling right now.

Pauly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you :balloons: I hope you had a good day!!
                I texted my brother in CA yesterday but haven’t heard back from him. I guess the heat has gotten to him too. I hate these heatwaves, you’re left feeling sub-human

Sam, I am told we have coyotes around here too, believe it or not. I sometimes wonder about the night noises you can hear sometimes, geez! I hope your cows can kick some coyote butt if they need to dpso.
                Warming up again starting tomorrow!

PQ, when it’s 32 degrees I am just fine, haha! A pair of socks & a nice sweatshirt, a warm cup of coffee ~ nice
                Glad you haven’t had any snow yet.

Mick, if you moved here you could become an expert on flying, annoying bugs, haha!! Even my dog sits on the deck & snaps at the bees & wasps.
                Keeping my fingers crossed for your dengtal appoingtment this week. I’ve had a fair amount of work done myself over the last 10-15 years, ugh. I’d rather be doing almost anything else!

Hello to Det - wherever you are!

Hello to Pie & Cyn!

Have a nice evening everyone!
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

good grief. just a quick note to say briefly that I got hit with a huge wave of crushing depression and a few other crap things
                  that pushed me over my coping limits, drank heavy for about 3 days, then quit, now starting to eat again and just putting my
                  bits back together. ugh. sorry to be missing. will catch up as soon as I can.
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Pauly, happy birthday! sorry I missed that bit. brain is a scattered mess.
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Mae everybody, Det I'm so, so sorry! I'm glad you've stopped and are able to eat something, lots of rest and liquids my friend, I think we're all kind of being pushed to the edge these days, I often wonder about the fallout from all of this crap, people are unemployed, they're scared, there's turmoil with races, the world is just fucking hideous right now Mick, I too wanted to comment on the cute little gnome, I love those little guys, I have one but he's all grey maybe I should paint him with some poppin color, Lav, hope you have a nice visit, how's your daughter handling all this stuff? The homeschooling here is chaotic! PQ, 32 is yikes! But yeah so is 115 much love to all and wishes for a great BF Tuesday
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya alll how are we then...its been nice over here but its just about to open up with a mahoosive black cloud .its pretty quiet in its own way ,but tbh I dont go out as much as I used to trawling the shops ,...all the pound and charity shops have got a petition up to get me back in them!!I took a load of stuff out my little van..one of the things was a collapsible wash basin ..it fell on the floor the rabbits got it ..it would make an ace colander now .

Det how are you doing mate ? feeling any better?you know you can do it..now get back on the horse ..its simple for me tosay I wouldnt or wont etc ...but we all have different lives ,different issues to deal with so thats unfair ..all I can say the support is here ..now if you ever want to text or message me saying I have a problem ,Im happy with that no one will ever ever know .I have already done it with 2 folk on the internet,but you need to ask ,Im not alone here on that ...any one of us would do it ..including you!so get on that hoss my friend ....thinking of you .

hiya pauly ...a year wiser eh?hop you are ok ,..yes these are mad and sad times ,you need to stay strong for you and yours .

hiya ppqp ...how are you doing/ hope you are ok ...the best of luck for you tomorrow.thinking of you ..

hi Lav ..I could sit snapping at the bugz too..yep some more injections...at present Im at 132 since all this lot started ..like you I would rather be elsewhere ..I saw the mother and her cubs playing the other day ..we dont get Wile Ees over here...

hiya Sam how are you doing? ok I hope ..

teegee and pie ...how are you too?

I spent 14 years learning how to improve my handwriting and now we're using keyboard.

I like messing with Americans by calling random numbers in Houston and telling them I have a problem!!

I spam people on social media under the name of, "The BOG"

Just so folks tell others they've blocked the bog and they should too.

The Sussexes have paid off the £2.4 million they owed for the cost of renovating Frogmore Cottage,
                        They must have received an advance payment from Netflix.

It’s so pleasing to know that I will have funded a small part of that transaction from my monthly payment to Netflix...hang on a minute, haven’t I paid twice...the first time as a UK taxpayer.
                        I feel used !
                        Still you have to laugh....

McDonald's have teamed up with Uber Eats

They have chosen the correct name "Muck Delivery"

I'm not saying my wife is demanding and controlling but

BRB

It's a real pain being way above average intelligence on social media (my IQ is 148), people are always calling you a know-all and making sarcastic comments. Only yesterday someone suggested that if I knew so much about the topic in question I should be working on my own book. Little do they know that I am doing just that ! In fact I would have finished it last Sunday if I hadn't lost my red crayon.

My mate just failed his exam in aboriginal music. I asked him 'didgeridoo it'.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav....hope you had a good day, did the trip also involve a Costco run? I'm sure the kids were glad to see you. I'm like you, 32 is good with socks, sweatshirt & coffee.

Det...sorry to hear you crashed but so glad to hear you've quit again. Just concentrate on you right now, eating is good. I hope everything is ok on the home front. We're here so reach out anytime.

Pauly...Happy Belated Birthday. I agree that we're all being pushed to the edge. We'll all be happier when we can see that light at the end of the tunnel. I think it's a great idea to paint you gnome. Something bright and cheery. I'll take the 32 over 115 any day.

Mick...yet another casualty of Covid, pound & charity shops having to close up shop because Mick won't shop there. LOL Nice to see you're re-purposing items with a little help from the Peskies. Tomorrow (Wed) will see me in early to deal with our internet provider and moving our emails to a new system. The CT scan is Thursday (which is probably your tomorrow already) and I'm so ready to get it done.

Shout out to Sam, Pi & TG.

Short post as it was a frustrating day and I need to relax. Both boss & prog-coord in the office today, could you guess? All of their lack of planning is catching up with them and I refuse to make it an emergency on my part.

Hope we all have a peaceful night....:smie:PPQP
                          Last edited by porqoui; September 8, 2020, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Good evening all!

OK day here, got out for a ride too
                            Granddaughter is doing well in her virtual classroom, can’t believe how flexible she is, haha! She’s happy & we git to visit during her lunch break.
                            My daughter has returned to work part time, 4 hour shifts instead of 8 hours. She’s happy enough with that I think.
                            We stopped at Costco on the way home to gas up my car with cheap gas. We had a shopping list of our own plus a list for one of YB’s Amish customers that included cases of diapers & pull ups. It really feels odd to be buying that stuff at my age haha!

Det, thanks for letting us know. I’m truly sorry you got thrown off your path, depression is very hard, I understand. Good that you are back on your plan now, hope you feel better very soon :hug:

Pauly, my daughter is not micro managing the schooling. My granddaughter is in 4th grade now & she knows perfectly well what is expected of her. I. Imagine it’s harder with the younger kids though.

Mick, thinking about you & your sore gums, hope it goes well for you!
                            Keeping an eye on that trail cam in back of the chicken house. If Wile E Coyote shows up there’s going to be some shooting going on here, Lol

Getting dark out already so I need to go close up the chickens.
                            Hello to PQ, Sam, Pie & Cyn.

Have a nice night all!
                            Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

morning all

Det, hope you are feeling better. Glad you're back on track.

looks like a return to the muggy weather again. Well we did have a couple of pretty days out there. No question, fall is in the air.
                              Coyotes seem to be making a nightly barrage around my house. My calving season has started so you take notice at night where all the yipping is. I have no idea how to hunt these things. Shooting guns at night is not my idea of fun. I went outside last night and hollered, they stopped and that was it for the night. Brought the cat inside!

hope everyone is doing well
                              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X