My Way Out Skype Group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Way Out Skype Group.

I have no idea what is going on but just wanted to say if those are your real names from the repost of your chat that was really crappy of you to put that on this anonymous website. Even if they are not your real names, that was a private chat, can't see any reason why you would repost that here.
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

How dare you post her private conversation with you? You don't even have a clue who you are dealing with. I know Lisa from when she was on MWO before and it pains me that a nice lady like her needs to be dealing with a jerk like you. The CHEEK of you posting a private conversation like this.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

[quote]finallydone;1573766 wrote:
        Originally posted by gettinitright View Post
        You brought it in. Im not the one that continues to bring it up on here. You have started threads, posted. I didn't say anything all day about you. If you're going to attacke publicly all night long you better believe I'm fighting back.[/QUIt

It won't matter because I am done with this! You can FUCKING GO TO HELL!
        Really.

What is your problem?

I suggest you leave her alone.

Comment

Working...
        X