• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Nicey.
    Location no problem.
    Might be for Missy though.

Comment

Love you all, warts, tiaras, armour, sparkles, bad hair, no hair - what evs.

Sweet dreams!

Be calm, and keep the lurve flowing!
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie
        Missy happy to give the wedding speech

We hare are here to gup mussy and hic Harry in blussed torture for ever and Tudor a day
        I keno mussy for a but but she doesn't suk or gamble
        So raise ya busses and tested the newly winds
        All the bust
        Forever pussful life youse 2
        Just got to save this one for her:happy2:

Morning All.
        Another wild storm last night. Another shaking, dribbling golden retriever on the bed.
        Wow that lawn is going to take some cutting after this lot is over. Feel sorry for you Mr G.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie
          Where oh where is the beautiful and stylish Glassy
          I need a injection of class and style !
          Now there's no way I'm allowing this one to slip away into the land of deletage.

Hope all our Sydneysiders are surviving the storms. xxxxxxxxxxxx
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Crikey!!! I had some issues logging on. But I'm in now...phew.
            Missy, did you get my text? Noted re wedding preparations, we shall discuss further in person.
            Raggsie & Nicey, I'm IN for a catch up. When are we doing it? And where are we going? I believe Nicey & I are quite close, which is also close to Missys niece, up here on the leafy Naw Shaw of Sinney. But I'm good to travel. Sundays in December are no good for me, I'm smashing it at the coal face until Christmas to pay for those pesky kids to have a few nice things. Ah me me me me....
            Reggie, I'm sorry you have anxiety my friend. You really are hilarious, laughing with not at etc. I had anxiety after the sick boob experience, it was terrible. Meditation really helps...it's a scientific fact that meditation will reduce the size of the gland in your brain that produces cortisol...the 'stress' hormone.
            Anyway, enough from me.

Oh, Mr G I had to laugh at your mention of 'No Names Spaghetti' in Darlo...I remember that place. All the cordial you could drink!!!!
            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

[QUOTE=A Better Me;1581057]Crikey!!! I had some issues logging on. But I'm in now...phew.
              Missy, did you get my text? Noted re wedding preparations, we shall discuss further in person./QUOTE]

Yes, I did Angel, and I'm glad you have managed to get back on.

I'm busy closing up the shop here. Once that is done, I'm going on indetrminant stress/sick leave. I'll come back when and if my superiors ever make a decision about my future employment. I'm feeling mightily pissed off, but the good news is that at our closure function yesterday I had three other organisations inviting me to come and talk to them about work in the new year.

Reg - I dont think I ever realised about the anxiety thing. That explains some of the deletage. Just dont forget that you can expose your most vulnerable bits to us without deleting them and we'll be fine with it. And if we aren't we'll tell you in the nicest possible way :heartbeat:
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy I have a good feeling about 2015 for you. Hopefully it will be the start of a truly rewarding career move. :heartbeat:

Reggie - please know that you don't ever have to be embarrassed about any of your posts with us. We all say things at times that afterwards we realised sound a bit daft, but this is a safe place. Anyway, most of us are of an age where we don't remember what day it is, let alone what we read a few hours ago. :smile-new:
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Reg, I'm with the girls ^
                  I've always adored 'ya. Mainly because you're honest.
                  Not much is going to change that.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening gorgeous Undies. It's funny Reg, I love your honesty and that you're such a real person here. I don't like the deletions, but honestly it's like anything with anybody. Part of the package that is you. You can't make somebody into something they're not. You just have to enjoy what they are. If that makes sense. But it probably doesn't. Big mwah's anyway.

Comment

Cakes, I love your me.me.me....meditation line and how it helps with your anxiety post sick boob time. It's a challenge getting over a major event and lovely to see someone using tools to get through it. Me, me me anytime lovely.

Comment

Morning Undies, lovely post to wake up to Reg.

Rain here today, steady rain and it looks like it'll be here for a while. The Lamp is jackhammering and the locusts asleep and about to start the housework ;-) biz as usual.

Hope all are well and filling days with good things.

Comment

Reg, it was a lovely post and reminded me that I hadn't listened to "Bell Bottom Blues" for long time ...... and then I remembered that I hadn't listened to the Rainbow Concert for a long time ......... so I've had a lovely morning on the deck, not "doing" anything :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                            the locusts asleep and about to start the housework ;-) biz as usual.

that's impressive parenting Happs - not only do the do the housework, they can do it in their sleep!!!!! :welldone:

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

:happy2: ha!! My brains still dragging behind me! I wish!

Sounds like you're enjoying the deck Missy.

Comment

I am recovering my sense of humour and proportion, which is a great relief. Spurred on by Tawny's positive experience, I did some research and found a good psychologist, and am learning how to relax without feeling guilty about not "doing" stuff.

This weekend is being dedicated to preparing for Xmas and I'm feeling a bit summery. Decided to do some baking today - the Xmas cake (finally!!) and some gingerbread people for my great-niece to decorate when she visits tomorrow. I went to get a cookie cutter last night, only to find that gingerbread people only come in heterosexual family groups, complete with 2 children and a dog. AND!!!!! the male people are coloured blue, the female ones are pink, and the "girl" has a skirt!!!!! The dog is yellow ........ not sure what assumptions underlie this choice of colour!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X