Army in Christmas mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    I did hear today that two of the S&H's friends got engaged to day and in all honestly you couldn't meet a nice couple............felt a bit teary eyed.
    :hug:

Comment

Use the the phrase my Nanna ( for once not my Granny) used to use...............only boring people or bored.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm loving Christmas this year.............you may pelt me with them sticky dates you get in a packet.........I even like them.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm loving Christmas this year.............you may pelt me with them sticky dates you get in a packet.........I even like them.
          :harhar:
          Throwing bricks instead : :buried:

Comment

I'd rather give birth to triplets with no pain relief than a cruise.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

two weeks in a retreat or the local funny farm (NHS might pay)
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'd rather give birth to triplets with no pain relief than a cruise.
                :buried:

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                  I'm gonna love NEXT christmas --- cruising the carribean ------

well -- I can dream can't I:congratulatory:
                  I'll be hanging outta your shirt tails ....
                  OR
                  Antarctic cruise - see the Penguins

Comment

Good evening ladies

Strange, straggler, deserter- reporting for duty.

How are yis all?

Great that ye have Jilly home this year Molls. I'm with ya on the changing family dynamics- think it adds an extra stress having a 'stranger' around. As ye say we hafta be on best behaviour-- no screaming matches etc....
                    I've been off this week but worked a few extra night shifts and then was down home- trying to sort out my Dad's house- wouldn't have stressed so much but this year the new daughter-in-law coming to stay Stephen's day and me Da wouldn't think of clearing a bedroom, fresh sheets, towels etc... I've been frazzled between extra shifts, shopping, cleaning and then visiting folk. Happy feckin Christmas me arse!!!

Anyways Iz back to work in the morn again but feel like could do with a month off to recover! Oh should mention that one day I felt so frazzled I actually pictured meself necking a bottle of vodka, could near taste it was that real! Jasus- couldn't even do that when was a 'drinker'! Needless to say didn't neck the voddie- just seen the situation for what it was- I was tired, pissed-off and angry and full off self-pity.

Sorry for jumping in all about me.com xx Have missed yis xx

Comment

Well hello there Sweetypie.

You know its funny when I have drinking dream its always voddy.........wonder why.

Have you got Chrimbo day off?

Still wondering where there's too many flies.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening army and hello to sweetpea. Did some shopping this afternoon and before that got my lip and chin waxed so facial hair free for another few weeks. Dun Laoghaire town was busy this afternoon. I had a cappuchino in between shops and after quequing in the bank which was real busy too. Feeling tired now and chilling with tv. Behind with cleaning again so will catch tomorrow and xmas eve. Very bad accident in Glasgow lucky your sister wasn't there at the time. So sad for families involved.

Comment

Molls sounds like ye have a lot going on yerself too. Have ye any time set aside for just you? A wee break at a spa would be the dream for both of us it seems!

Jacks- hallo yerself Dunno why voddie?!! It weren't my poison of choice before!
                          I'm working now through to Christmas day then off for 2 after it. Baby bro is gone to New York and other bro is gonna be with his new in-laws so when I finish work at 3, myself and Dad are going to my Aunts for dinner- should be good craic as my cousins and their babes will all be there.

Hiya Foxy Ye've just reminded me that I haven't got my waxing n dyeing done- ah feck that! Have a DIY kit so may give it a shot instead. Dad and myself went to Omeath today- had a gorgeous lunch and got our fruit n veg inn a wee local store-very relaxing- then we braved Newry- it was a tad mental!! Thankfully we hadn't much to get. It was hilarious actually- we were in Argos which was full of folk getting their Chrimbo stuff and here's me and Da getting a new seat for the toilet!!

Comment

Oh Sweety.......I'll keep everything crossed you get away on time.

I'm off to the settee.............'fraid its only digestives tonight............but you're still welcome.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Arra Jacks- digestives are my fav after ferreros!!!

I'll away to make few phonecalls then leaba.

Nighters xx

Comment

Nite sweetpea. I stayed in Omeath a few years its a nice quiet wee village and Carling ford is just down the road. Newry is nice too must take a few trips up north some time in 2015.

Comment

Working...
                                X