No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have an early bird, lawn mowing neighbor too so I can relate. ugh. Grow food, Not Lawns! That will cure that problem. Just dropping by to say hi, G. Sounds like you are doing good.
    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Hiya Mossy. Yep, pretty good here thanks.

Good to see you. Hope all's well.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        Drones sure must take photography to a different level, no pun intended. They've really picked up in popularity. The footy reporters look to be using them here too, but after hearing one hover over the goal area recently i'm not sure how happy the players are with that noise.

The 4 track Bird speaks of is a recorder which can record 4 different tracks of sound/instruments then you can playback all 4 together. Same principle as the studio you went to with your song, but much smaller scale. Hope all's well there mate.
        Hi G -thanks for the info. I really do hope you consider "droning" the beach sometime -you might be amazed.

Ah -the 4 tracks -yes. Amazing!! When I was in the studio, I watched the producer add/subtract instruments -other sounds -all on this complicated looking sound recording type board. I could not believe that they could add all those instruments to my song. I was amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by bird View Post
          I would love to have a drone! I would be afraid of it crashing though!!.....yes G it is digital and very small. What is the music session? I am behind as I have been gone for so long...dug an old synthesizer out of the shed, been in there for a couple years. At least it still works...later
          Bird -you have GOT to try droning. I promise you, the new drones are so easy to operate (for the most part). The great thing with the DJI Phantom 2 drone is that it has a fail-safe-return to home mode. Look up some u-tubes and you will see what I am talking about. And heck, I have crashed mine multiple times and no major harm has arisen (yet-lol).

Comment

G'morning Mr. G. and all to come.
            Woke to this sad news.
            Author of more than 70 novels, who ‘fired the imagination of millions’, dies at his home eight years after Alzheimer’s diagnosis

Comment

Hi Rags.

I didn't know a lot about Terry, but seems he had a big impact on the planet. Vale TP.

Orf to the auto parts shop to find a battery lead and terminal connection. At the moment i'm wedging a screwdriver in the negative terminal to get a spark to start her up. Not a sustainable way to drive. lol.

Take it easy all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Yes,I am sure I will get a drone at some point. ...G the music sessions sound good for the soul...Rags are you going to Alaska?...where? On the darn tablet. Hard to type

Comment

Morning all from the beach pad. Autumn here, so the days are getting shorter, and soon to be cooler. Alaska Rags?

Making music is always good for the soul Bird.

Working weekend here. The feeling's gooooood. Take care out there.

Comment

Hi G! Just popped in to say hello. It's the opposite here, Springtime with longer days and warming temps. Hope you're making lots of music out there. It's good for, well, just about everything.

Comment

Top of the morning to all from the beach pad.

Noice gig last night. A local community event, so was pretty special.

G'day Pie! Yep, making music indeed. Enjoying day 2 of deepak's 21 day med challenge and no i ain't talkin' drugs. Nature's valium, meditation.

The healing comes from within us doesn't it?

Have a rippa out there.

Comment

G - always love stopping by to see how you are doing. You sound good. Yes, healing come from within, and meditation helps.

I have to laugh. I told you once a long time ago that you taught me new words. Today's word: rippa. I'm using it in a sentence tomorrow at work. Too fun.
                        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by MossRose View Post
                          G - always love stopping by to see how you are doing. You sound good. Yes, healing come from within, and meditation helps.

I have to laugh. I told you once a long time ago that you taught me new words. Today's word: rippa. I'm using it in a sentence tomorrow at work. Too fun.
                          Hey Moss -I am still fascinated with G's words. Rippa: I like's' it.

(and I like to research them -lol):

Rippa:

Australian for excellent, great, top of the range, the best of the best
                          Last edited by Spiritfree; March 18, 2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                            Top of the morning to all from the beach pad.

Noice gig last night. A local community event, so was pretty special.

G'day Pie! Yep, making music indeed. Enjoying day 2 of deepak's 21 day med challenge and no i ain't talkin' drugs. Nature's valium, meditation.

The healing comes from within us doesn't it?

Have a rippa out there.
                            G'day to ya G-ster.
                            Its noice to hear that your gig was grouse last night.

"The healing comes from within". This is a thinker. I guess once I get thorough blaming everything else, I am better able to dig inside and get to the answers (healing).

I am just glad that I don't feel like such a tosser or wanker anymore -the firewater always kept me feeling like that. And I am glad that don't smoke the lung lollies anymore (never did actually- just chewed but wanted to use the word).

Anyway, hope you all have 'G'-day.
                            (I am ready to apply for Aussie citizenship -lol)
                            SF

I'm starting to
                            Last edited by Spiritfree; March 18, 2015, 03:08 PM.

Comment

The best of the best of thursday mornings to all from the beach pad.

You're welcome in Oz anytime Spirit!

Congrat's Pie on 250 days! You are Raawkin my friend.

A windy balmy morning here. Better strap down the toupe with some extra rubber cement from the hardware store.

It is fab to be sober. There are just no negatives are there? Nup.

Have a bewdy out there. A shout out to my mate Ava. Thoughts are with you friend. Take care.

L8tr fruity's. Yo, who took the freakin bagel!

Comment

I really like your comment G: "Its fab to be sober -there are just no negatives- are there?" Perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X