Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hey everyone
    should we start a new MWO program threat for wk 1 Feb? I really enjoyed last month's thread.
    :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
    ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hi, 1MC! Thanks for getting us started! Have you gotten the prescription for Baclofan yet? Whatcha think you'll do? It's Feb. A whole new month ahead! I'm motivated.
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

1 more --- I think it would be a great idea to start the thread for Feb. again .... I too really enjoyed it. Fresh start.

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hey 1MC and Dill, and all to follow!!

Happy February 1st!! Beautiful day outside, but I'm stuck in my office. I will try to go outside later for some Vitamin D. It's gonna be rainy tomorrow, then turn off cold (by our standards down here).

Dill, I got tired of waitin' on my blueberry pie, so I guess I'll make banana pudding today. This sweet tooth will not go AWAY! So, nonfat milk and lowfat Cool Whip is in order...at least bananas are good for you.....

Hope everybody has a great AF day!

Cat :cat:
        Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
        -Alan Cohen

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hey New Day!
          Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
          -Alan Cohen

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hi Dill and New Day
            Great, let's get this started! I just starte reading the book and I am calling my dr. to make an appointment to get the baclofen. great to hear you're motivated dill, I am too

Hope you everyone has a great day.
            :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
            ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hey Cat ---- enjoy that sunshine ... finally sunny here too .... but cold ... going out to shovel the bit of snow we had yesterday .... didn't even stick my nose outside yesterday, but need to get some fresh air and Vitamin D too.

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

OK, OK! I'll go out and get some vitamin D, too! We could all use some, eh? It feels like a heat wave here at 39 degrees F. The sun is shining and the ice is melting off the trees and shrubs.
                Cat, What's it like to live in Georgia? I bet I'd like it. I know I like Georgia peaches! Sorry 'bout the blueberry pie. My husband would not share! Banana pudidng sounds refreshing, though.
                ND, Could you just go ahead and keep that cold weather up your way for another day? We need a break here in the midwestern U.S.!
                1MC, yes, I'm motivated, yet struggling. Sound familiar? Let's beat this thing! Go MWO Program thread Team!
                Hey, we need a catchier name than that. Any ideas for a "team name" for us?
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hello - February 1 - a fresh month, a fresh start!
                  I enjoy our team work getting through the days on the MWO program!! It helps so much. Hey - might go back to the CD's again. I am always so gung-ho in the beginning, but then gradually put off listening to them. So here I go again.

Cat - you are in Georgia? Never been - but I am going to Savanah for a conference in a year and a half. I can't wait. Must be pretty nice weather there. Funny, but I have gone to these conferences every year and lately, the ones I choose to go to is based on their location. Ha!! Hawaii was a nice place for a conference!!!

Hi to all you cats, Dill, New Day, 1more and everybody else!

I'm almost ready to go out for a hash run. Should be fun, as usual, although my knee is quite sore. It's super sunning here but cooled a bit to -15C. Think I can get that vit D from just my face exposed???? All these clothing layers are making me crazy!

OK - I'm off!
                  xoxo peanut

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Pnut, funny you should mention the CDs. I have blown the dust off them, too. Thing is, I don’t really get time to listen until bed time. I put on the LONG hypno cd and never, never make it through. I usually fall asleep in the elevator. One time I tried starting out in the elevator, but fell asleep in the hammock! I hope the suggestions work if you’re lightly sleeping! Actually, I am just glad they put me to sleep! Some nites getting to sleep is pretty iffy.
                    I'm glad we're all on board for February! It's gonna be forward motion for all of us.
                    Dill

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

me too

I'm in for February.
                      Also on sunshine's Alcohol Is Not An Option list...AINAO

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

What's it like to live in Georgia? HOT as H*** in the summertime, it's not even the heat. It's the I am in a sauna and sweating my ass off humidity. Other than that, I love living in the South. It's just a different way of life. Most everybody will speak and ask how you are doing, and men still open doors. It's a slower pace...or it used to be.

Peanut, I live about 70 miles from Savannah, and it is beautiful. Especially the downtown areas around the old squares, and River street. Alot of history there if you like that kind of stuff. I find that the older I get, the more interested in history I get. Especially that of the old South. I hope you plan to come in the Spring, it would be fabulous with all of the azaleas in bloom.

Sounds like everybody is geared up and ready to go for February! So much POSITIVITY!!

YAY team! We do need a team name...hmmmmm...

Bye Ya'll! Have a good night!

Cat
                        Catawprint:

-Alan Cohen

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hey UpNorth!
                          Catawprint:

-Alan Cohen

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hey, Cat

Thought maybe you forgot me..boo hoo.
                            I love heat and we are freezing our hinies off here in the North Woods.
                            Maybe I will come visit you....

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Please count me in. Day 2 today. Feeling like crap and need all the support that I can get. Pulling out the CD's today myself. They were helping me. I put together 70 days AF when I used the vits, supps, CD's, this forum and live chat. I know what it triggering me now, and that is isolation. As soon as the detox symptoms pass I am going to start daily AA meetings, and take their suggestions too.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                              X