Ordering baclofen online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering baclofen online

I'M NOT A SHILL! :no: I'm just trying to offer (what I hope is) useful information. I've learned a great deal reading the baclofen related threads here, and I'd like to offer a little something in return. Please post any additional useful info, your experiences with ordering online, and feel free to correct my errors.

Some of us are forced to, or feel the need to order baclofen without a prescription. This post and thread are about ordering from online pharmacies that accept orders without a prescription.

This post consists of a few sections. The first is a summary of what I've found about specific online pharmacies, both through my own experiences, and those of others. After that are details about each pharmacy, followed by any info I've gathered about ordering from other (non US) countries.

I found three online pharmacies mentioned in various threads. 4rx was the most common, and I ordered there first. When I found mention of the other two later, I placed orders with them as well. I've received all of my orders. Links to details about each order are a little bit down from here. [edit: added River Pharmacy, so a total of four now]

I thought it would be helpful for others to have details about pricing and comparisons, so I compiled the following:

All prices are in US$, and shipping is to the US. That should make no differencce for 4rx, since their shipping costs are the same worldwide. It also makes no difference for Inhouse Pharmacy, since they charge nothing for shipping. It could make a difference for Goldpharma and River Pharmacy. [edit: after hearing from Murphy, I could be very wrong about this assumption. See the bottom of this post for info about ordering from other countries.]

All tabs are 10 mg.

Of the four, the best prices are around (note that the price per is all inclusive - all of the costs: pills, shipping, prescription):[list type=decimal][*]Inhouse Pharmacy: 0.27 per tab first order, 0.25 per for subsequent orders.[*]Goldpharma: 0.27 per tab.[*]4rx: 0.37 per tab first order, 0.31 per for subsequent orders (with the 20% extra pills deal).[*]River Pharmacy, .84 per tab.[/list type=decimal]
    Info about shipments received:
    4rx: first shipment, second shipment The brand received was Bacmax.Goldpharma: entire shipment The brand received was Vioridon.Inhouse Pharmacy: entire shipment The brand received was Bacmax.River Pharmacy: Too expensive, haven't ordered there.
    At this point, I've received orders from all three that I've ordered from. All passed through customs without problems, and they arrived 8 to 9 days after placing the orders. All baclofen from them is the real deal.

4rx:

4RX

Only accepts visa cards. Requires signature on delivery.

0.28 per tab for all quantities listed.

50 tabs (1x50): 14.00, shipping 16.50. Total cost: 30.50, .61 per.
    100 tabs (2x50): 28.00, shipping 16.50. Total cost: 44.50, .45 per.
    150 tabs (3x50): 42.00, shipping 18.75. Total cost: 60.75, .41 per.

100 tabs (1x100): 28.00, shipping 18.75. Total cost: 46.75, .47 per.
    200 tabs (2x100): 56.00, shipping 27.75. Total cost: 83.75, .42 per.

200 tabs (1x200): 56.00, shipping 22.75. Total cost: 74.75, .37 per.
    400 tabs (2x200): 112.00, shipping 34.75. Total cost: 146.75, .37 per.

Shipping prices are the same worldwide.

Returning customers have a choice of 10% off, or 20% more pills. Of course the 20% more is the better deal. Applying that to the best price it becomes:

480 tabs (2x200 + 80): 112.00, shipping 34.75. Total cost: 146.75, .31 per.

Goldpharma:

goldpharma

Accepts visa, visa electron, master card, diners club, amex, and jcb cards. Does not require signature on delivery.

Goldpharma seems to have a required prescription fee of 7.10 added to all orders.

50 tabs (1x50): 11.85, prescription 7.10, shipping 11.36. Total cost: 30.31, .61 per.
    100 tabs (2x50): 23.71, prescription 7.10, shipping 11.36. Total cost: 42.16, .42 per.
    150 tabs (3x50): 35.56, prescription 7.10, shipping 11.36. Total cost: 54.01, .36 per.
    200 tabs (4x50): 47.41, prescription 7.10, shipping 11.36. Total cost: 65.86, ..33 per.
    400 tabs (8x50): 94.82, prescription 7.10, shipping 11.36. Total cost: 113.28, .28 per.
    500 tabs (10x50): 118.53, prescription 7.10, shipping 11.36. Total cost: 136.98, .27 per.

Inhouse Pharmacy:

Inhouse Pharmacy

Accepts visa and mastercard. Requires signature on delivery.

No separate charge for shipping.

100 tabs 30.00, .30 per.
    200 tabs 59.00, .30 per.
    400 tabs 106.00, .27 per.

Note: UK customers may be requested by HM Customs to pay VAT for orders ?18 and over. Royal Mail will also charge a service fee of ?8 for collecting VAT. :upset: I'm guessing that this would also apply to other online pharmacies as well.

They also have a discount for returning customers, but I can't find details on the site. My first order had the discount applied, and it was 5.00 (for orders over 100.00). That brought the price down to .25 per (400 tabs for 101.00).

River Pharmacy:

https://www.riverpharmacy.com

Accepts VISA card online, mastercard only by phone. Requires signature on delivery.

90 (1x90) tabs 89.95, shipping 29.99. Total cost: 119.94, 1.33 per.
    120 (1x120) tabs 109.95, shipping 19.99. Total cost: 129.94, 1.08 per.
    180 (1x180) tabs 151.95, shipping 9.99. Total cost: 161.94, .90 per.
    360 (2x180) tabs 303.90, shipping 0.00. Total cost: 303.90, .84 per.

Ordering from countries other than the United States:

Any and all info about ordering from other countries would be greatly appreciated. I'll add that info here.

Canada

4rx, River Pharmacy, and Inhouse Pharmacy don't deliver to Canada.

Goldpharma does deliver to Canada.

Murphy reported about Canada:
    River is based out of Canada but does not supply Canada. Go figure. In house does not deliver to Canada either.
    Goldpharm was $98 Canadian for 100 pills.

To put that in terms of USD (everything in this post is USD): $98 Canadian -> $90 US. The cost to the US for 100 pills is 42.16, including shipping and the prescription fee. Yes, I'd have to agree, Goldpharma is quite spendy there.

Ireland

Looks like customs is a problem from href="https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/ordering-baclofen-online-2-35483.html#post673386">this post from lostagain.
    Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Ordering baclofen online

My first order from 4rx

I ordered 7/13, received confirmation of the shipment and a tracking number 7/15.

The tracking started in India, 7/17, hit ISC NY (International Service Center) 7/19, and made it to my door 7/21.

This was the first of two packages of 200 ea.

I had this shipped express, and had to sign for the package.

The brand is Bacmax, and comes in foil packs containing 10 tabs ea.

I have my first baclofen! :whee:

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Edit: Note to readers: this was in response to a post by Zen reporting my error of listing the best price per pill of 0.37/0.31 from 4rx. This post doesn't make much sense without that context, and Zen deleted the original post.

Thanks Zen. I really appreciate all of your posts, very helpful.

I should have made this clearer (and have edited the post).

The price per pill is all inclusive - all of the costs: pills, shipping, prescription. Just looking at the price per pill doesn't really tell the whole story.

Thaniks again!

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Yes, just received my first order 2 PM today. I'm keeping records, and I'll be posting them...

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Nice to meet you too, though I feel like I already know you from reading the threads.

It's a fur bearing sardine. Look up Lusus Naturae. You'll get the idea.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Added River Pharmacy to the comparison

Added River Pharmacy to the comparison in the original post (here).

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

so

gold pharma seems like the best? 500 pills for 134 or something.. now are they real pills and how long do they take to come? has anyone ordered from them?

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

me1455;672666 wrote: gold pharma seems like the best? 500 pills for 134 or something.. now are they real pills and how long do they take to come? has anyone ordered from them?
                Goldpharma has a good price, but it seems to me Inhouse Pharmacy is better. At the 400 or 500 pill level, Goldpharma is 0.27 per pill @500 pills, Inhouse Pharmacy is 0.27 per pill at 400 pills for the first order, and 0.25 per 400 for subsequent orders. Oddly, my first order with Inhouse applied the discount for the first order, so I got 'em for 0.25 per. This is ordered from the US, and I don't know if the prices would be different for other countries.

Note that the prices I've quoted include all costs: pills, shipping, and for Goldpharma, the required prescription cost.

I've ordered from 4rx, Goldpharma, and Inhouse Pharmacy. I received one half of the 4rx order, which I had shipped express (took 8 days). I reported that in this post. These pills are the real deal (bacmax).

I'll post about the others when they arive.

edit: Good timing. The package from Goldpharma arrived today. See the post below.

Anyone else care to chime in?

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Baclofen from Hellas

Just received another package...

The package is pretty much unmarked. The return address is from Hellas, and all the stamps are marked Hellas.

From Google:
                  Hellas is the original name for Greece, used as an archaic or poetic form in English, and to render the native Greek name Ἑλλάς (Hell?s, Modern Greek Ell?s).

Since I already know 4rx ships from India, and the tracking number from Inhouse Pharmacy tracks from Vanuatu, this must be the Goldpharma shipment. There was nothing on or in the package to identify which pharmacy it came from. The return address appears to be an individual's PO box.

The bac came in boxes of 50 ea., and is marked Vioridon, subtext Baclofen. The packaging looks official enough, and the blister packs inside are also marked vioridon. The enclosed leaflet is entirely in Greek. Nice touch - the boxes are marked in braille.

From drugs.com: Baclofen is reported as an ingredient of Vioridon in Greece.

I ordered 7/15/09, and received the package today, 7/23/09. 8 days. Not bad at all.

The package was delivered directly to me, and didn't require a signature.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

ordering Bac

can you order Bacl without a prescription?

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

WildIrishRosie;672970 wrote: can you order Bacl without a prescription?
                      Another oversight. I'll add that to the original post.

Yes, all of the sites listed accept orders without a prescription. I've ordered from all but River Pharmacy (too expensive), and have received orders from two so far with no prescription, and no problem with customs (from the US).

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

:thanks:

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

note to wildirishrosie

hi, if you live in ireland please note that i tried twice to get bac into ireland and customs stopped it twice. pm me if you want more details

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Your experience with goldpharma is similar to mine. I really like them a lot - the very discreet packaging without having to sign for anything is a big bonus (you don't have to worry about customs intercepting an order, and you also don't have to worry about being at home when it arrives). Fast shipping, great prices, and no worries about customs.

A few months ago they had a really ridiculous deal on 25mg pills - they were around $.20 each, which is equivalent to $.08 a pill for 10mg. I bought a big supply at the time, and I'm really kicking myself for not buying even more. Oh well....

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

I've just noted the references to Bacmax from 4RX - a relief to know that it seems to be working for others. I had been worried that my order is a "dud" because the pills didn't look like the best quality (quite soft). I titrated up so fast with no side effects whatsoever, that I was worried that it wasn't the real deal. Next time I'll be better prepared and make sure I have enough supplies, since it looks like I'll have to go up to massive doses to get results. In the meantime, I'll have to titrate down as it's likely I'll run out before my next order arrives.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X