Ordering baclofen online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering baclofen online

me1455;676000 wrote: cool wow they sound like the best,, if its real!
    Yes, at 0.25 per tab (for returning customers) it is the best deal. At 0.27 per tab (first order), it matches Goldpharma.

The tabs I received from Inhouse are pacifen, and they are the real deal. I've used them, and others have as well, and they are real baclofen.
    Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

All of this info is so helpful.

A note on 4rx: I just received my first order on Monday (July 27), which was placed on July 3. For me the wait was excruciating.

When I looked up my tracking number a few days after I ordered it, it gave me a delivery date of August 4!!! I called them to ask them why (great customer service, by the way), and they explained that it was because of customs... they said that if it sails through customs, it could take as little as 10 days... but the customs is the wild card and sometimes they hold it up, and sometimes they don't.

Another important note about 4rx: They ONLY take VISA. This may not be a problem for most people, but as my VISA card was maxed out at the time, my order was delayed. If I had been able to use my MasterCard or AmEX, I could have ordered the Bac sooner.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

beatle;677980 wrote: All of this info is so helpful.

Another important note about 4rx: They ONLY take VISA. This may not be a problem for most people, but as my VISA card was maxed out at the time, my order was delayed. If I had been able to use my MasterCard or AmEX, I could have ordered the Bac sooner.
        Apologies for being off-topic...

Maybe we should start a thread on curing credit addiction :-) I smiled at your post, because I also have one of each! :H:H:H
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

beatle;677980 wrote: Another important note about 4rx: They ONLY take VISA. This may not be a problem for most people, but as my VISA card was maxed out at the time, my order was delayed. If I had been able to use my MasterCard or AmEX, I could have ordered the Bac sooner.
          Thanks Beatle. I added what cards are accepted for each, and whether they require a signature on delivery to the original post.
          Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

bumping this very useful info!

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Received Bac from Goldpharma in 8 Days

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my Baclofen from Goldpharma in only 8 days, with no problems at all. I am on the east coast of the US.

I'd recommend them. They take Visa and Mastercard and don't require a signature for delivery. The packaging was also totally discreet - just a plain brown mailing envelope.

Now it's time to start the journey

Mare

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Thanks for the info, Mare. I just placed an order with them (I had previously only used 4rx), too.

Good luck with everything and keep us updated!

--Anna

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

If anyone would like to purchase the last 110 10 mg pills I have from 4X Pharmacy let me know. I will sell them at less than my cost. I'm allergic to them so can't use them.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Usually if a Pharmacy doesn't ship to a certain country i.e. (Canada) it is because of that country's customs. It isn't because the Pharmacy doesn't want to ship there. If customs keeps grabbing and destroying the packages - what is the point of shipping there? I'm from Canada so understand the problem I have with Customs.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Bumping this again-- it should be permanently at the top, because it contains extremely useful information, especially as Lusus keeps updating it.
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

yep, another bump-- people need this info.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

I just ordered Baclofen from Goldpharma and I had to fill out a prescription-type questionaire. One of the questions was what my use for the medication was and I was honest, putting "anxiety/alcohol dependence." Was that the correct answer, or was I supposed to put its formally approved use? Or does it matter?

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

I was just wondering this other day. I put the exact same thing you did and it was fine

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

bump for tawny witch

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

I just ordered my first Baclofen, why do I feel like a junkie and that I#m doing something illegal?
                                Twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X