Ordering baclofen online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering baclofen online

First point you are not doing any thing illegal second point you are a junkie to alcohol ... third point you realise this and are are trying to help yourself ... good for you ... you are using every thing in your grasp to stop drinking dont feel ashamed be proud of the fact that you care about you!!!!!!! enough to deal with this you care about you

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

thank's, your'e right.
      Twitch

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Just ordered mine too ........... Tawnywitch we are both in the UK so should get them around the same time!!!! Let me know when yours arrives!!!

Love & Hugs, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

hi betty boop are you nervous about using them, i am worried that they arnt the real thing, also the side affect's
          Twitch

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Tawny, I have ordered from Goldpharma after reading this thread so I'm quite confident, but yes I'm apprehensive!!!!! Excited too though, how about you????

BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

This is an excellent post!!

Can we please have more international info! We at MWO are just trying to heal and get across the other side, and laws may prosecute.
              Info would be great.
              Is there a in-house doctor or lawyer who knows?
              MWO is a blessing, thank you.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

I order Bacmax 4RX (India) which gets shipped via normal mail. I have to go to my post office to collect it over the counter.

I also order Pacifen from Inhouse pharmacy (Vanuatu). They include shipping in their price, and are much cheaper than 4RX.

I have found out that they also deliver via FedEx (for which you pay extra, but the total price then comes to the same as 4RX).

The beauty of FedEx is that the Bac is in a box, inside sealed plastic courier bag, with NO identification of its contents. You get the delivery within 7 days from ordering, PLUS you can track it on the Internet. It gets delivered right to my desk. I don't think you can get a more convenient arrangement than that.

To ask for FedEx delivery, just request it at the bottom of the page on which you complete your order, in the "Comments" box. They then add it to the total charged against your card. From Vanuatu to South Africa, FedEx delivery costs US$40.00. I normally order 400 x 10mg at a time.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

BUMP for "new and hopeless."
                  "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Tawnywitch has yours arrived yet???? xxx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Thanks redthread. now I am waiting. It has been 19 days and still have not recieved my order from pharmacyescrow.com. bummer.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

bump for akgirl
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

Bump

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

I ordered baclofen (pacifen 10) 11/5 and received them today 11/17 from Inhouse Pharmacy. I had to sign for it at the Post Office and the package said "non-restricted pharmaceutical" on the customs declaration label. I got 100 10 mg tablets, free shipping. I think they were a very good price, maybe $30.00 and the purchase was very easy with Mastercard. I took 5 mg 3x today and could feel a little light floaty feeling within 15 minutes each time but it didn't last long although I didn't mind that at all. I drank 2 beers tonight but didn't feel like I had to have them.

I guess I could feel like a criminal ordering a drug online but as long as this keeps me from drinking, I will keep on. Since reading O.Ameisen's inspiring story, I am convinced it is what I need to do.

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

hey fellow MWO's, we own a pharmacy with the correct FDA approved ingredients here in the USA...if you tell your Doc you have pulled a muscle, have a bad back...(go to a clinic..not reg. Doc)....and tell them your Rx of Bac is out, can it be refilled....90% of the time, they'll do it, its an old drug...they don't care, tell them it works better than the new stuff, and you've been on it forever....doesn't go on any record...you can fax the Rx to us, or take it to any pharmacy.....we even compound capsules in any strength, so you don't have to take too many at once or pay for sooo many pills per dose....holler if you need to!
                              "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Ordering baclofen online

I just ordered my second order from inhouse pharmacy and got $5 off. return customer discount maybe?

Here's the price I paid:

1 x Baclofen Tablets 4 Bottles USD $106.00
                                1 x Baclofen Tablets 4 Bottles USD $106.00
                                1 x Free Regular International Airmail Postage USD $0.00
                                1 x Discount USD $-5.00
                                ------------------------------------------------------------
                                Total USD $207.00

the bottles have 100 pills each. (Yes, I am planning for the long haul, LOL!)

Last time they shipped I was able to put "Do not require a signature" and they did not.
                                It did say something about prescription meds or something on the pkg and it had all the Customs stuff, if that matters to anyone. They also sell pet meds, so you could always say its Frontline for the dog. :H
                                Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
                                That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
                                Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
                                Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Working...
                                X