X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! FEBRUARY

come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear
    It's FEBRUARY.....are we ready
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't judge and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ""ALCOHOL""...AND THE CHANGES WE NEED IN LIFE AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray helps me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go ok just kidding here the one but i do have to say god at times
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Hallo everyone - Well, I am here and starting off the feb thread - after Rog of course. Jan has given me her bug! It started with Welders neck this morning (from Bird) and has steadily got worse through the day. Look guys, I appreciate you giving me all this stuff but it really isn't necessary!

Anyway, I hope this month is good for everyone - my second AF this year which is a really good thing! Rubes - I hope you are feeling better, you sort of disappeared at the end of Jan - I was going to send out a search party. Did Jan give you her bug too? Please post when you can and let us know how you are doing - you have been missed!

I think I am going to have an early night - I open tomorrow so have to be up early anyway. Love and hugs to all,

Love, sun XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I am with you all being AF, love the support and people I have met throught this site.... Goal to be AF through the whole month of FEB. AF!!

Comment

Sorry about the neck Sun....Rubes get better!!....Good to see you AGUY....Fenn, Coco MB enjoying the banter...things going downhill here. Found a homemade pipe in kids pillowcase while doing laundry...looks like she hasnt tried it out yet, no residue or smell. One small burn on the screen smelled vaguely of pot. Someone must have given her the screen. Guess she didnt have the money or bravery to try it out. I confiscated it and have yet to say anything about it yet as I didnt think I could stand anymore drama just yet.....fun day really...ughhh

Comment

HB Sun....HB

Comment

Oh Bird - I'm so sorry! Dang it. So hard to know how to deal with things. Thinking of you. :l
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Okay Pals-- I have been hit with a big pile of despondent! Had liver tests done today and after years of normal evEn when drinking -- they came back bad!! I have taken strong anti- cancer drugs in the past but that never showed up on tests!! Did instop drinking just to find out it is too late?? I must have a crap liver since the duration of the drinking g career was short relatively speaking and not as insane as I would have thought would damage the liver. They are nit sure why the liver is doing this-- which makes it worse-/ i just can't stop booze to fix it. The doc ordered a gall bladder ultrasound which can make the enzymes out of whack-- but I have had no gall bladder pain. They will Dona
              Liver ct too. I just don't get it.. Sorry for typos-- I am on the iphone

Comment

Okay-- that was somewhat incomprehensible! Clearly I have not slept much at all so I am now on the PC. What I meant to convey is-- since I am not drinking I can't stop drinking to make the enzymes better-- doctor says there could be varieties of reasons that they could be out of whack and not to get scared-- but of course that is easier said than done! I am going to try not to have too much of a cow-- but that is also easier said than done.

Comment

Good Morning everyone - oh Bird - Oh ATL ! Both of you - so much going on.

Bird - I think just confiscating the pipe and not saying anything - good idea. Right now, after all that you have just gone through with her, maybe it is a good idea - she will know you have found it and will be 'waiting' for you to say something. Oh gosh - what you are going through.....

ATL - I am so sorry about the liver test results - maybe it will show that it is the gall bladder - even without symptoms? Positive thinking...... When do you find out more? That must have been a real shock for you. It might not be as bad as you are thinking, so try and keep strong.

AGuy - I am with you on being AF for February - Nora is doing it too. We can all do this. It is better when we have people that are doing it with us - and can check in and say "yes, another day". Hang in there everyone.

I have to get ready for work, so have as good a day as you all can. Love and hugs to all - and to those yet to check in.

Sun X
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
                    Gosh ATL, hope it all works out.....Sun have a good day at work..I am off to work also...later

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUN

Comment

Sun-- I am having the ultrasound Saturday-- I have had gall bladder issues in the past, think that is why he is checking it.

Comment

I had my gallbladder out last year ATL. It sucked....still havent gone to work. Trying to figure out how to use this ticker thing I saw on another board. It counts down your sober days or weight loss or whatever and shows up at the bottom of your posts.

Comment

testing it

Comment

hell

Comment

Working...
                              X