The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! FEBRUARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mama bear;1266159 wrote: pretty panties eh, Sunni!!
    No Jan - tidy knickers!!!!! ROTFLMBO !!!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Fen--benadryl does not even phase me now. Short of going the Michael Jackson route I think I am just going to be sleepless until the brain clicks over to functioning all right. The benzo did put me to sleep but I will not use them now-- and I was on a high dose before. Seems once you take these drugs they lose their efficacy. I will just exercise like mad I suppose.

Comment

Hi, thanks Ruby, I have been okay. Hubs is still interviewing, so prayers still everyone....please....been going to the doctors....a lot. Heart troubles still in the diagnostic stages. Had a Thyroid ultrasound today, I have a thyroid condition but now have developed a whistle when I lay down. Doctors think it may be pressing on my wind pipe.
        Joy. I am renewing my faith, since I do not have my earthly father to console me during my life's trials, my Heavenly Father will NEVER forsake me. I am at peace most days. Still hurts sometimes though to be rejected by my biological family. When I was a budding teenager my mother once looked at me and declared that she "Would not have liked me in HS" and this was before any angry words were exchanged. So I guess she really meant it, and doesn't like me still.... Oh well her loss. I need to accept this and move on as it is affecting my heart literally! Goodnight all:hGina

Comment

Hit the wrong button and lost the post.
          Tay's out cleaning the yard for a manicure. WTF? She wants me to have one too, but I'd still look like a street preacher the next day.
          Sun, maybe it's time for Depends.
          Bird, if I'd have to bet on you or the cow, I'd put my money on you! Lots of great compliments on your performance, and your dedication to the craft is obvious. Sure hope you can come when Fen does; I told her you were hardly fazed in the Tallulah Gorge walk I nearly died on, and I know you'd like to hike to the bottom. There are SO many great trails in the area for youse guys to explore. Let me know if I can help you be able to make the trip. Oh, and I just checked with JC and he's gonna try and get us some chicks. I'm trying to post a video I just took when I took Tay home. JC had gotten a huge outdoor pen for them when the weather is better. The little 4-foot is smaller, weaker looking, but they change their container twice a day, keep them fed and warm and safe from the dogs. Told JC I wanted layers, not meat chickens, so we'll see.
          I've been so down today about Draggy (Dragonfly). Don't know what happened, but she was a love. It's hard losing friends, whatever the reason.
          MB, if we give you a heads up, maybe you can come too? Everyone is welcome, love all my visitors. And I REALLY need peeps who are up for Fens hiking abilities. Bummed that I can't, but it is so. Would love to be able to see what others do on their hiking. My friend of 30 years and neighbor Denise, at the cabin is an avid (maybe rabid) outdoors person, and she has pushed me for years to get more fit. Love that crazy woman!
          T, I hope you and Sue enjoy the fan, and I totally understand. Just keep me in mind if your thoughts change. Hang in there, Bubba.
          Sun, I completely respect your views on food, and no, you don't make me uncomfortable with it. I totally respect other's choices and dispositions on how they live their lives, as long, like you said, they're not 'in-your-face' argumentative. Each person is a unique individual, and they choose to be positive or negative in their life, and THAT is what is important to me. I would never try to make people want to live my life, and treasure those who do the same. If everyone was like me, it would be a really screwy world!! :H
          Can't seem to upload the chicken video. Another misstep with my I-phone. Crap!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh, G, such a heartache. Was she jealous of your relationship with your father? It frequently happens. As you said, her loss. You are better than that, better than the people who are meant to love you don't show it. Be happy, successful. The best success, and revenge, if you need it. I'm so glad you're reaching out toward your spirituality; there you DO find perfect love. And here, you find acceptance, and caring friends.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sunny, maybe Trix was trying to fend off the behavior she was subjected to the last time she came to visit- Ben was very "ungentlemanly" to his guest!
              At any rate, no...sounds like it's not going to work. Not if poor Ben is hiding out behind the t.v.

Mama, imagine my shock when Sun told me she puts soap in her drawers! :H

Rubes, I'm trying to figure out why you think it's time for "Depends". For me?

Comment

I wasn't familiar with Draggy. Any idea what happened to her?

Comment

No Fen, I don't. Her daughter was ill but no mention I remember of her own problems. Sorry about the Depends to you. I mixed up names when my brain runs ahead. Will change now! :H So sorry, love, I know you don't!!!
                  Don't know if this will work, but will try. Remember, all, baby chicks are VERY messy!!

Also, the strange chick and one of the others have lots of red in their feathers, don't know why. His 'butt legs' move when he chirps.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rubes, he seems pretty feisty...maybe he'll (or she'll) be okay. I think it's cute the way the little back legs move when it cheeps. :h

Comment

Hi, dear friends. I was trying to catch up on all the posts....wow-you all have been busy! Thank you so much for thinking of me this past weekend with the funeral. :h

Jan-I am VERY close to Philly!!! I would love to meet you there. I can't promise you a tour, though, as I don't go there very often.....BUT we could meet up and find something to do. I'm probably an hour away......I could drive or take a train (which I have never done!!). Let me know.......

I was FINALLY told yesterday that I should sign up for unemployment although my boss' wife is going to pay me for a few hours a day thru the end of February to still work for him. Then it will be maybe 1 or 2 days a week. We shall see....I've been told so many times that my job was ending.....it's been very stressful and even though I won't be getting a salary, I know that just getting rid of this stress and tension will be good. I'm sure something will come along that is right for me....at least I hope so!

So, hopefully soon I will have more time to be here with you, my sweet friends.

Love to all.
                      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hi all,

I remember a dragonfly avatar. Was this our draggy? If this is the case,...then...... Yes I do remember her fondly... If not... I still respect her memory here. I regret to say that I do not have a lot of time to read and answer accordingly...... I am sorry for that. Life does not permit me, I am afraid. But again I pray for ALL of you ...:hGina

Comment

hi all
                          Well that little chicky is cute. I want me that 4 legger...hahahah the drawers comments....Grateful good to see you...Sun Ben seems to be such a sweetheart....Georgie that was mean of your Mom. Mine used to say all kinds of horrible stuff too...kid is practicing drums and driving me crazy. I am hiding in my room but it is still annoying as hell even though she is on a practice pad.

Comment

Kell, so GOOD to see you post, even though your stress level is over the top. How is your health? You don't talk about you, only others. IMHO, you should just leave them, and get your unemployment. It seems they are using you while they keep you in limbo, and that's just WRONG! Yes, we we were all with you in spirit this last weekend. Keep your pecker up, love. Meeting MB would be fantastic for you! She's a hoot, (don't let her drive up a muddy road!! :H) and would certainly lift your spirits with her lively self. And just let those people know you are going to be travelling, can't work then, and screw 'em if they balk. Do this for YOU! She's walking sunshine.
                            Fen, yes, it is cute, in a weird way. I wish it was normal, but since it's not, it's well taken care of. We'll see what happens. I warned Tay on the tape about letting the chicks pick on it when it gets older, too. She promised to separate it if there is a problem. Sad, but chickens do have a 'pecking' order. And it IS feisty!
                            And yes, G, that was her.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bird, I'm sure I could convince them to let you have it. Give me a little time. Tay's good for a bit with rescues, but she's a teen, though she loves animals and wants what's best for them. It need one-on-one, and proper nurturing to thrive. But how would Pouncer deal with that? I can't recommend you it he/she would have a chance of hurting it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi, Bird. I LOVE your video and of course I voted for you!! You are awesome. I would love to have some more chickens too....we're down to 1 chicken and 1 rooster and the 2 goats, of course. They all live together in the same pen.

Ruby-I really, really appreciate you calling me last week. You are so soothing to my soul and a wonderful friend with great wisdom. If I can make it to the cabin when Bird & Fen come, I will sit with you as I wouldn't be able to hike either with my back and hip problems. I'd be happy laying on your deck in the sunshine or by the river.....

So, you don't think I should bring Jan out here to "Amish" country? I bet the Amish men would go crazy over her, don't you think? And the smell of fresh manure on their fields.....she would love it!

I was very sad also to read about Draggy. She was a wonderful contributor here...and she will be missed.

Georgie...I understand about not having enough time, but it is nice that you do check in every so often. You are important to us.

Sunny, I am sorry about your Uncle. Leah's death was truly unexpected too - I mean, she had cancer, but she went into the hospital for a simple procedure and didn't come out. I thought she had more time-that we had more time with her. I hope your Aunt will be okay. It's nice that you will be staying with her. BTW-I hope I will soon have more time so I can "tidy my drawers" too!!!

Fen-how have you been and how is your knee? I've been seeing more and more of your cousins around here lately....hopefully a sign of Spring. You should come here and visit them!

Roger.....I've been thinking of you a lot lately. I hope you are hanging in there....we can only do one day at a time, right Buddy?

Nora....I've missed you too. I'm so glad that you went to see your parents and had a chance to be "lazy".....I hope you feel refreshed.
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X