Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! FEBRUARY

Hi all
    One kid home sick today well I have to go to work though and wild bunch this afternoon....sorry to hear of your uncle Sun....Grateful, I loved being laid off!!..it was a much needed break..Rubes ,Pouncer is afraid of chickens,they always peck her. But maybe it is best if I dont get anymore when I think about the bad luck weve had keeping them. I did see the 2 dogs yesterday that got Rooster..off to the races..

Comment

Good morning everyone. Slept in til 7.00 this morning..... working mid shift today! Had a long chat with my aunt yesterday which was really good. Going to be going to UK on 12th March, arriving there on 13th and seeing ALL my family this time. Looking forward to it.

Grateful - whatever happens with you, it can't be any worse than the stuff you have been going through - so your stress levels should go down - hopefully. :l:h

Bird, I am sorry you have had such bad luck with the chickies - you so love having them around. I understand your wanting the strange one though.... hope work is okay for you today.

Jan - I am hardly OCD!!!! :H Just 'cos I like things tidy !!! LOL I remember the way you had packed that box!! It was crying out to be tidied!!

Good Morning to everyone else yet to arrive - hugs to you all,

Love, Sun X
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I just get it done Sunni
        you get it done NEATLY!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1266465 wrote: I just get it done Sunni
          you get it done NEATLY!!!
          LOL Jan .......
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun, when I'm getting packed, I throw everything I can find into the nearest bag and root through it later. Hence, my normal disheveled appearance! :H
            Running short of time, as usual, as I have to be at dentist an hour away at 11:45 and haven't even showered yet. Yuck, I hate going out in the morning, especially for a drive like this. Can't worm out of this one, though.
            That little chick is cute. Seeing in live, peeping with it's little extra feet flapping is a trip. Doesn't seem to really bother it, since it's all it knows, I guess. And I assure you all it's in better hands than it would have been if left there.
            Sorry to everyone who's still struggling out there. Economics seem to be picking up some, so maybe since this is an election year at least, there is some hope on the horizon. Praying for peace in Israel and Greece, and the rest of the world. How blessed are we to at least live in some sort of normal? Still believe woman should rule the world! :H
            Crap, gotta go dress. Love you all!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Sorry to hear about your uncle Sun. I try to play catch up on here when I haven't been on, but sometimes I miss things. My eyes are bbbbaaaaadddd, glasses would probably make reading less of a chore:H. Have a nice day everyone:hG

Bird, very much enjoyed your drum video. You are wonderful!

Comment

Mimi...that video is GROSS

Comment

Quick Good morning.....Man, I don't want to work. :H:H Really interrupts my MWO time.

Sunni - you would go CRAZY if you ever saw my drawers or cabinets. Or the way I pack my suitcase. :H
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I need a creative marketing idea centered around the refrigerator in my model home
                    first prize is some empty beer cans...................
                    "LETTUCE spoil you"
                    "We have a Crush on You" with cans of Orange Crush...etc
                    ya'll are the funniest peeps I know......

Comment

Here's an idea for ya' Mama ! Ha! It's an oldie but a goodie.....sold a lot of fridges in the past..Ha! Tony
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

rubywillow;1266481 wrote: Praying for peace in Israel and Greece, and the rest of the world.
                        Ruby, I really am at a loss to understand what you posted. Do you really think that the economic crisis in Greece compares to the volatile situation that may erupt between Iran and Israel? Greece is not at war, hasn't been for years now and won't be for a very long time to come. Unlike the USA, Greece, and the Greek people, do not condone war for whatever reason and we don't declare war on other countries in order to secure their oil reserves. There is a very big difference between an economic crisis that sparks unrest, protests and unfortunately, riots, looting and burning, and a threat to one country from another because the first country refuses to recognize the second one. Seriously, how can you compare this...

The threat to Israel? and the world

While only a handful of Arab and Muslim countries have acknowledged the existence of Israel, let alone established diplomatic relations with her, only one has positioned itself as Israel?s most dire enemy: Iran.

to this...

Greece is safe from a disorderly default, but not out of the woods yet. The European Union and the International Monetary Fund approved Greece's second rescue package ? worth ?130bn ? after 13 hours of difficult deliberations. This is the good news.

The bad news is that Greece is still wading neck-deep in murky waters. Worse still, the country's economic crisis (the worst since the second world war) can be transformed into a crisis of confidence between its people and the state ? regardless of which party is in government.

Your sentiments may be genuine, although frankly, I reserve the right to question them, but you are comparing two completely different situations. While the Greek economy is threatened, Greece, as a country, is not threatened. And our economy is threatened as a result of the ripple effect caused by the collapse of investment companies in the United States, which eventually affected many other countries worldwide, including Greece.

Please get your facts straight the next time and don't lump an economic crisis in my adopted country together with other peace-threatening situations such as the crisis between Iran and Israel.

That.is.all.
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

All I can say is WOW! Missed my point entirely.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1266661 wrote: All I can say is WOW! Missed my point entirely.
                            Really? What exactly did I miss??
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

crazy busy day here....

Comment

MB,

What kind of marketing ideas? Give us an example... I love stuff like this. I think (just my interp.). Ruby just meant peace from the unrest in Greece ( ie rioting) not war. :hG

Comment

Working...
                                X