Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, Happy Vaenitines to all you happy lovers.14th Feb tuesday

Love to you all on this day of love,,,

.................................................. .........

I THROB YOU ALL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX......:h

Happy Valentine's Day, Army :h

I got a dozen roses early (tonight) and dinner in the nicest restaurant on the island planned for tomorrow. Can't divulge here what Mr. Wonderful is getting... this is a family thread, after all :H
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Good morning, Army
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning army, wide awake here at thisgogforsaken hour
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning/nighters Jan, GG, Zenners, Tips and everyone else to come:l
          Hello Pinky! xpost

Comment

Jan that was A lovely welcome this morning. hoq r u nd ollie doing?
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Expattie, hows tricks?
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning
                Early start today-but I only have morning classes so I'll be back home for lunch.
                Hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day:h
                back laters x

Comment

have a good one expattie
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

hiya molly, glad ur first day went well, u bk there today?
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

molly, i cant sleep been awake since 4.30 am, a royal pain in the butt, nevermind hopefully the work doc will o.k
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:hMorning Army i'm with Molly on this one i'm not in to Valintine's day either haven't a card or owt in years but i'm not bothered i buy flowers for the home most weeks with me shopping:HI wish you all a nice one anyway. Just on first :cupajoe: I'm meeting up with friends today who are down from Kilkeel C. Down. Nice couple whom i met online. They got a 2 night Valintine's deal for the Bracken court hotel in Balbriggan where Oney and Molly lives. We going to a nearby heritage house and gardens can't remember the name. Looking to this catching up and taking photos etc. I must arrange to meet up with Oney and you Molly some other time. I'm going by bus so a long trip my end but i don't mind as i haven't been to Balbriggan that i know off. Have a lovely day all what ever you're plans oh and i love the heart pic Jan its lovely.:lilheart::heartsnflowers:

Comment

I pox ridden HATE valentines day, never celebrate it, but I won a meal for 2 in a local restaurant for tonight so I suppose I shall be celebrating.

I am going to love MYSELF today, I am going to be my own Vlaentine!

Doo Doo/ Ripple, Don't be nasty.

Mollers, knew you would be ok.

Have a great day everyone.
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Have a great time in Balbriggan Foxy, are you going to Ardgillan?
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X