X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, Happy Vaenitines to all you happy lovers.14th Feb tuesday

Day of today. lot of cathing up to do.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning all. Glad it went OK Molly.

Off to the Lake District with Mr A for 2 days as we are on half term holiday from the Grandchildren. The weather looks nice.

I will not be doing much there as my legs have not got over running up that bloody big hill on Sunday.

Enjoy your day Army--Shopping ,eating nice food, or whatever and Pinky I hope you can have a kip this afternoon.

Comment

Happy Valentines Day!!! I don't really celebrate it (don't really have anyone to celebrate it with) which is why I celebrate my friends and family. So I guess that includes you guys.......cause hey your always here when I'm on struggle street. I have am just about to finish day 3! Hope you all have a good day! Be strong!
        "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford:h

Comment

Happy tuesday:-)

Comment

Good luck today with the work dr Molly hi oney yes its Ardgillin not sure i spelt it right. Anyway i have to get going few things to do here before i head out. Enoy your meal oney and everyone else with plans. bye for now.:h

Comment

Nearly forgot, Its a special tuesday today as there is a goood football match on tonight.

Comment

Laters.

Comment

happy vaLentines day.....

one2many;1261976 wrote: I pox ridden HATE valentines day, never celebrate it, but I won a meal for 2 in a local restaurant for tonight so I suppose I shall be celebrating.

I am going to love MYSELF today, I am going to be my own Vlaentine!

Doo Doo/ Ripple, Don't be nasty.

Mollers, knew you would be ok.

Have a great day everyone.
                  Hi and good morning lovely friends, thanks for that oney, I thought it wasn't nice either, we all make mistakes, but my heart was in the right place...:h

I haven't got a valentine either only my little Ollie who's off school not well, me also both got tummy bug thats been going around..

have a happy day everyone..:h

Comment

doo-doo;1261927 wrote: really. well you spelt it wrong. than you.

As you said oney it was a nasty thing to say thing to say, for something sent with love to you all.

but I don't understand the "than you" ??????

Comment

Good Morning Troopes!!

A Happy Valentine's Day to those who celebrate. (we don't, sons do)

I took a quick read-back over yesterday's thread and I saw that I had missed this before I logged out so want to say :goodjob: to Inchy.
                      InChains;1261715 wrote: just popping in briefly, had to share, just had one of the greatest moments of my life when a book that i had contributed to was talked about on a small radio station for about 5 mintues by blind melon's bassist brad smith. huge deal for me, first piece of published art + thanks from a brillieant musician from one of my favourite bands
                      No wonder you're so proud of yourself. Here's to future recognition and success with your artwork.

mollyka;1261960 wrote: Morning Army! I will wish you all a happy Valentines ---- hateful day in my opinion --- bah humbug an all that!! Only good thing bout it is Joe usually makes a few bob in the shop from cards
                      Sorry I didn't get online last night to thank everyone for their good wishes yesterday ---- I was absolutely bollixed!! My first day back went fine -- very nervy and got tearful when I got home -- but it's done, and that's good! Have a lovely day everyone:hMolly, so glad your first day back to work went well. You know that sober, you can face anything. AL is the monster that holds us back and makes us feel that we're not strong enough. We are. We all have amazing inner strength that we just need to call on when we need it. Every day you will face new challenges and overcome them.
                      mollyka;1261964 wrote:
                      Morning Pinky! Yep, I'm on early's today and into H/Q but will probably get sent out to a branch then, it's ok tho... just have to brace meself for the work doctor tomorrow, but the worst is over. How are you? Do you always wake so early? Incredible how many peeps, particularly on this thread are early risers - has to be a good thing
                      You got through the first day which was the hardest. It'll be easier every day until you won't even think about it. The doc has no doubt heard about many, many problems over the years. Yours will just be one of them. Nothing more, nothing less. :l
                      blinder;1261983 wrote:
                      Happy Valentines Day!!! I don't really celebrate it (don't really have anyone to celebrate it with) which is why I celebrate my friends and family. So I guess that includes you guys.......cause hey your always here when I'm on struggle street. I have am just about to finish day 3! Hope you all have a good day! Be strong!
                      Blinder - welcome to the barracks. We love it when our friends from "Down Under" drop by for a visit. Please feel free to join us whenever your can. Always room for more peeps in the Army.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Jan. Take it easy and let us know how things are going with you. You know how much we all care about you and your family. :huggy

Back to work, will try to drop in again later. Hope you all have a very

I know Tawny will say "gack" if she sees the piccie. But it is Val-day after all....
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ladyjan;1262002 wrote: As you said oney it was a nasty thing to say thing to say, for something sent with love to you all.

but I don't understand the "than you" ??????
                        Prolly he/she meant "thank you" and wrote it that way on purpose as an extra touch of unnecessary sarcasm. Comments like that contribute nothing so just ignore them. Made by people who have nothing better to doo-doo.:H
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning Janners, GG, Zenners, Tippers, Pinkerooooo, Expatty, Mollers, Fireyfoxy, Mollers, Oners, Mariooooo, Our Whizzy, Blinder, cirly wirly stirly girly and all those yet to drop in.

What a lovely start to the thread today, Janners. Have a :h yerself.

Don't do Vaenitines meself. I may pop up to friggintesco about 6pm to watch harassed other halves frantically buying droopy roses, battered choc boxes and the last cards on the stand. I

I am so wicked, but I likes it.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1262004 wrote: Prolly he/she meant "thank you" and wrote it that way on purpose as an extra touch of unnecessary sarcasm. Comments like that contribute nothing so just ignore them. Made by people who have nothing better to doo-doo.:H
                            Hiya stirly honey, hope mr stirlys much better..

and your prob right, it was just a sarcastic pop..

and the name suits her/him/it, well Doo Doo is what we call shite to our babys when asking if they've they done one..:H

Comment

I can't stand Valentine's either
                              I have asked for no flowers, and instead ordered these beautiful earrings which should arrive in the next couple of weeks

Custom 4mm Purple and Teal Dichro by Frozenfire on Etsy

we are having a curry tonight, and my sister in law is coming over to join us. I promised no sloppy stuff (which there won't be) but I am guessing they will drink, but it's fine I don't care today

11 months tomorrow....
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hiya guys, been to the gym a seminar and a lecture, having a quick lunch break then off to another lecture, thankgod for the gym and energy drink to raise my energy levels, J.C: I love ur wicked side, lol

When i was wide awake this morning at 4.30 am, my partner was squirmimng around in bed, i sware she shocked me what a racket she makes when she moves around the bed sounds like an elephant, and shes only a wee skinny thing
                                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X