Army Thread 18th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th July

Have you ever had a feeder on a pole, and greased the pole to keep the squirrels off? Its HI-LARI-ASS!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Zenstyle;667878 wrote: Starty and I found a bog trotter deal in Key West last night. Two nights in a nice hotel and they throw in a sunset catamaran cruise for free... Pretty good huh? All the rooms in the hotel are different - this one's right off the pool and its called the Cabana Room.
      Perfect zenny!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

greeneyes;667877 wrote: The feeder fell in the storm last night when the rotty branch broke so I moved it to a new one and cut off the ones the SQUIRRELS might jump from. :H har har squirrels
        Bah!!!

We dont need branches to jump...
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

rubywillow;667883 wrote: Have you ever had a feeder on a pole, and greased the pole to keep the squirrels off? Its HI-LARI-ASS!!!
          That has GOT to be funny!
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Zenstyle;667878 wrote: Starty and I found a bog trotter deal in Key West last night. Two nights in a nice hotel and they throw in a sunset catamaran cruise for free... Pretty good huh? All the rooms in the hotel are different - this one's right off the pool and its called the Cabana Room.
            It looks so lovely, I cannot wait!!!!
            Shall I bring my snorkel?

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Starty they'd need little squirrel parachutes to get at my feeders. :H
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

The squirrels take a running leap at the pole, wrap their little arems and legs around tight, the swivel around the pole all the way to the bottom!!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Opal;667850 wrote: No smart ass moved a double bed out of one room into wee ones room and had to buy a head board for it and new sheets and a new duvet cover and..... ttold ye she was a shopaholic
                  I think you are the shopaholic!!:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Can we see the Key West link to the place?
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

comeon confess!!

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

In their little squirrel stripper outfits?
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Starts, just how many squirrel pictures do you have in your collection??!!
                          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Oh, yea, looking really pissed!
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

An old snorkel is OK isnt it? they arent very dear are they?

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

If the mask leaks though it's intolerable.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X