Army Thread 18th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th July

whats going on now, i turn me back for 2 bloody minutes!

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Waving_not_drowning;667899 wrote: Starts, just how many squirrel pictures do you have in your collection??!!
      I have a few Wavey..
      Its not a problem tho :H
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Opal;667907 wrote: B_ _ _ H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        :H:H:H
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Starts, your coming to the states? When?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Update from Zeppie

Hi everyone, man it's been a while since I logged on February they tell me. Thought I'd just come on and see how you are all doing. Me, well, I thought I'd have a go at modding but ended up drinking way to much again, not as much as I was last august but was on my way to it.

So getting my shite back together now, the houndy pups are now 4 months old, think that was the last time I came on here after they were born.

Hope you are all well
            Zeppie
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Zep, what exactly is that doggie doing?

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Zeppie!!!!!
                Good to see you hun!!!!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Zeppie!!! I've missed you!!!!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Hey Limers - he's only a pup and thought he'd sit in his water bowl but it looks like he's on the toilet.

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

ah hes very cute, looks a little like an ant eater.

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Hey Starts and Ruby - Man I didn't realise is was feb since I was last on here.

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

limers;667926 wrote: ah hes very cute, looks a little like an ant eater.
                          :H:H:H
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

im off for a while, going to watch a film, see you all later.

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

Yes, Zep, I was planning to drop in you any day now and see what was up!!! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th July

That pup is a cutie! So what is the plan zeppie? Gonna AF a bit?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X