Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pouring it out

OMG
    When I read Irish's first response I was shocked!!! I thought that I always respected Irish and I had no idea why she was posting that way. Now I have gone back and re-read this thread and I TOTALLY get it!!! LOL Sometimes there can be mis undersatding with online forums. I once again totally respect Irish!!!

Comment

pouring it out

time2change;672748 wrote: OMG
      When I read Irish's first response I was shocked!!! I thought that I always respected irish and I had no idea why whe was posting that ay. Now I have gone back and re-read this thread and I TOTALLY get it!!! LOL Sometimes there can be mis undersatding with online forums. I once again totally respect Irish!!!
      I forgive you:H

Comment

pouring it out

I have to admit the hilarity of it all. And now for my next trick I will have scheduled pink eye.
        Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
        AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

pouring it out

LOL
          AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

pouring it out

Thank you Tulipe and Irish for a great laugh. This was a great thread!
            "If I lost confidence in myself, I have the Universe against me"
            Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

pouring it out

Anytime new

Comment

pouring it out

Sorry about the pink eye, but thanks for the reminder that the written word can be taken the wrong way!!!

PS. Irish.....I knew there was something i was missing!!!!!

Comment

pouring it out

Tulipe;672750 wrote: I have to admit the hilarity of it all. And now for my next trick I will have scheduled pink eye.
                  Not getting into that one Tulip ( like the mouse said when he saw the trap)

Comment

pouring it out

well I'm going to make like a tree and leave. Just for nighty night.

Until sweet tomorrow!
                    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                    AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

pouring it out

I read Tulipes post as pouring out a drink (as in down the drain). So I was confused at the first couple responses. All in all a good laugh was had by all and we are such a great community!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Working...
                      X