• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex is so over rated

withdrawn
    Banned

Sex is so over rated

I don't know....I miss the intimacy sometimes. Studies show that happy couples that have regular sex are more well adjusted and live longer.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Sex is so over rated

withdrawn
      Banned

Comment

Sex is so over rated

OO, your just telling your own truth. Not everyone is sex-crazed, and it should be something participated in and enjoyed by both partners. You know, whatever floats your boat!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sex is so over rated

LOL Olive...that's about as much intimacy as I get with my little yorkie! I know, I know "happy well-adjusted couples" What's that?????

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Sex is so over rated

John Lydon was mighty disfunctional...

He was well known for being scared of girls..
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Be friends, get close, be attracted and make love, i say :-D

And I am in no way a tart....
              What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Sex is so over rated

withdrawn
                Banned

Comment

Sex is so over rated

OO, I think it all begins with loving yourself first.
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Sex is so over rated

withdrawn
                    Banned

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Dee Bee, if you don't rate yourself. no one will look sideways at you.... I know....

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Yip, that's true Waey.
                        It's a tough lesson to learn and also quite hard (for me) to come to terms with.
                        I think I'll see some positive changes on the "physical" side of my marriage when I've learnt to love me for who I am and stop trying to be something I'm not -- perfect.
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Sex is so over rated

And one other thing....
                          I just wanted to add that I think this is a great subject -- one that isn't discussed in great depth at all when I know it's something many of us have had issues with.
                          I still haven't come to terms with Sober Sex.

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Sober sex is harder, I have to admit but also MUCH better Dee

Being in love helps as well (and I don't mean lust, although that works just as well.LOL)

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Wow, Deebs, that IS a big subject. Every marriage either finds a comfort level, I believe, or it doesn't last. I don't know if that should be the way it is or not.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X