Sex is so over rated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex is so over rated

I'm lucky in that DH is very supportive during the "dry spells" otherwise I think it would be a real issue.
    After being married for 15 years you do fall into a sort of comfort level but I am still very much in love.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Oh my, this is a big subject! Where is Evie.lou? She will certainly liven this subject up! LOL! Evie.lou!!! Where are you???!!! Get over here!!! Your favorite subject!!! Sex!!!
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Sex is so over rated

withdrawn
        Banned

Comment

Sex is so over rated

What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Sex is so over rated

I'm not known for being subtle or politically correct..., I am Australian after all...
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Comment

Sex is so over rated

God, I'm great at making friends on here

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Yes, Wave, you've described me to a 'T' . LOL Evie won't be here, but we all should stay with the issue.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sex is so over rated

withdrawn
                    Banned

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Keeping sex fresh and exciting in a long term relationship takes work. Hubs and I have been married longer than most of you have been alive, so I know from whence I speak. It's certainly not like it was in the beginning, thank goodness, but the fire's not out yet!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sex is so over rated

That's wonderful Ruby. You've found the magic quoation.

Dating is hard enough in itself without even getting to the sex part.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Hey all, sorry! I deleted my post. I had no idea. Yes, I agree, sex is over-rated!
                          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Oh Wave, I am a northerner transplant to the bible belt. I know exactly what you mean!!! I've met many bible thumping enthusiasts that come to find out actually have deep seated issues...but that's a discussion for another thread.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Sex is so over rated

Now I'm trying to be impartial here, but I am a 6th generation Georgian, and consider myself intelligent and open-minded. Lets not generalize, please.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sex is so over rated

In my opinion i think sex is an important part of any committed long term loving relationship and should be continued as long one,s able

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X