• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD, Sunday, July 26

Morning Punters,

Off to church you pop then.

Morning Tawny, Opal, Oner's, and all to come.
    Well, i used to go to 'church'. It was a 24/7 service, the wine and blessings would flow, and it was a place where you could do no wrong, protected by my little cocoon. I could worship at the porcelain altar anytime i felt the need. I don't attend those sermons anymore, i just come and preach here!
    I still may talk rubbish, but it is a clear rubbish, pure at it's source. Am i waffling on again?........And no, i haven't been drinking.....;-)
    A safe, sober, and happy weekend to all!...........x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hiya Opal. I had a nice sleep, am feeling refreshed, and ready for a cruisey day. Will have a nice hot bath after brekkie, (winter here) then into the day! How is your good self, and how is your evening going?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Morning all

Oh how wonderful to not feel spewy and headachey and nervous this morning!

The Sun is out and all is good..

Hope you all have a most excellent day..

Wavey xxx
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

I hope your wee one is safe and sound, Opal.

Comment

Hey Oney, how the wee ones doing todday?
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Morning Waves. (or should i say, Morning John Travolta!) Yip, it is great to be alive, and the sun is indeed a shinin'! Have an excellent day yourself.............

Comment

G'day Oner's!

Comment

What happened to the pic, Wave? To many propositions? Hey, G-Man! How goes the music?
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Greetings Ms. Zen! All good here thanks. How are you going there?

Comment

Hello Ruby, i'm still a pickin'! All good thanks.

Comment

Guitarista;674965 wrote: Morning Waves. (or should i say, Morning John Travolta!) Yip, it is great to be alive, and the sun is indeed a shinin'! Have an excellent day yourself.............
                        You are in form this Morning Mr G...

I am fecking pissing myself laughing

Comment

Zen. I hear Bridget has hair issues too. Except she applied turpentine to her's, despite all the sensible advice given here. Good luck with your new haircut, it can always grow back. I'm excellent here thanks.

Comment

Mr. Travolta, it was hard to resist. Oh, and i love the little white streaks of what i'm guessing is acrylic paint on the top right and left of the scone area?

Comment

Oner's. Anyway you can put your head down and get some rest?

Comment

Working...
                              X