THE NEXT DAY THREAD, Sunday, July 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a lot. Why not put the money that you used to piss away into a jar and do something you always wanted to do when it builds up enough. Live the dream buddy!
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I am doing just that KTAB...

I have $400 put away in an envelope, that I would have spent on booze...

Vietnam for a month holiday fund
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

KTAB;675276 wrote: Thats a lot. Why not put the money that you used to piss away into a jar and do something you always wanted to do when it builds up enough. Live the dream buddy!
        What are you telling him to do ? Piss in a jar ?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Bridget
          What you up too...
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

Hi Darl,
            I chucked a 'Oney' today....ie hissyfit...'pig of a mood' I think she calls it.....what a girl....anyway I don't get foul much at all, but when I do I get all restless and sort of obnoxious.......and USUALLY in to mischeif......THAT'S not an option, so I imploded and went to the beach dragging whinging kids and manical dogs......in the rain.....get the general picture ?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh my god bridget, I think I wouldof gone straight to bed and let the kids fend for themselves...
              Are you feeling better now?
              starting over

Comment

ronnie;675309 wrote: Oh my god bridget, I think I wouldof gone straight to bed and let the kids fend for themselves...
                Going to sleep it off. Might drop some Vallergan, and just pass out. Can't take a piece out of anyone while I'm unconcious , can I ? (Well let's see !!!)
                I also had a crap night's sleep.Had one of those weird dreams where you 'wake up' and you're in charge of an aircraft whick is already airborn and plummeting toward the ocean. Sharks visibly circling. Family insitu as passengers.......and Oh yes ....Feck it....I CAN'T FLY A PLANE ......... pull up and bank left just in time ..... no fuel.....I don't know HOW many times I've had this dream, and it's giving me the screaming shits actually....
                Oh boy .... I'm FOUL....off to bed Bridge.....leave the nice people alone.
                Night All !
                Bx
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ronnie;675309 wrote: Oh my god bridget, I think I wouldof gone straight to bed and let the kids fend for themselves...
                  Going to sleep it off. Might drop some Vallergan, and just pass out. Can't take a piece out of anyone while I'm unconcious , can I ? (Well let's see !!!)
                  I also had a crap night's sleep.Had one of those weird dreams where you 'wake up' and you're in charge of an aircraft whick is already airborn and plummeting toward the ocean. Sharks visibly circling. Family insitu as passengers.......and Oh yes ....Feck it....I CAN'T FLY A PLANE ......... pull up and bank left just in time ..... no fuel.....I don't know HOW many times I've had this dream, and it's giving me the screaming shits actually....
                  Night All !
                  Bx
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Night All !
                    Bx
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridget - you should see if that dream means something, as you keep having it.... just a thought
                      Sweet dream Bridget
                      starting over

Comment

Evening all,
                        Hope you feel better soon Bridget. And i wish everyone a safe, happy, sober day tomorrow........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G-man, you must post a pic of yourself now that Wave has done it. You guys can have the whole Army swooning with in a bit! LOL!!!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                          X