The Next Day Thread, Monday 27th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I cant believe I am the first one up !!!!!!!
    Its a lovely sunny day although a bit nippy this morning,
    Im just trying to get my boys ready for school, but with no joy at the moment, at this rate they will be going in thier PJ's.......
    I hope everyone has a lovely Monday
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

My god Oney, youre up late....
    Hope you are feeling better today/tonight darling
    starting over

Comment

ronnie;675955 wrote: Wow I cant believe I am the first one up !!!!!!!
      Its a lovely sunny day although a bit nippy this morning,
      Im just trying to get my boys ready for school, but with no joy at the moment, at this rate they will be going in thier PJ's.......
      I hope everyone has a lovely Monday
      A friend of mine actually got SO sick of it, Ronnie, that she sent her boy down the road in his jammies.
      My boy came home that afternoon shreiking 'My God Mum...he had RACING CARS on his pajammas !!!!!....'
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Bridget
        Ill tell you what...I just know that one day I will do that, then maybe they will learn not to mess with the boss........
        I have banned two of them from the wii game today, so we will have to wait untill tomorrow morning to see if that has worked.......
        Are you in a better mood Bridget...
        starting over

Comment

Arvo all,

Bridget - hope your dose of SOL has improved and you're firing on all fours again.
          Ronnie - are you all birthday'd-out yet? Must be good to send the little buggers back to school.

Good day had here - pulled out two trailer loads worth of weeds, mowed for 2 hrs., gave the new vacuum cleaner it's inaugural run and made a pot of Rags' BBZ soup for tonight. I'm ready to receive my achievement award. My Snuggie arrived in the post today so this will be me at 7.30 tonight.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/978800=5109-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

tawnyfrog;676007 wrote: Arvo all,

Bridget - hope your dose of SOL has improved and you're firing on all fours again.
            Ronnie - are you all birthday'd-out yet? Must be good to send the little buggers back to school.

Good day had here - pulled out two trailer loads worth of weeds, mowed for 2 hrs., gave the new vacuum cleaner it's inaugural run and made a pot of Rags' BBZ soup for tonight. I'm ready to receive my achievement award. My Snuggie arrived in the post today so this will be me at 7.30 tonight.
            WHY do you have twice as much energy as me at 78 ??? Make that 10 times.....
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridge - it must be because I forgot to have kids. Don't know how you mums do it.

Comment

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;676007]Arvo all,

Hi Tawney
                Yep no more birthdays for my boys this year....thank god.....
                All I have to do is go to the shops after school so they can all spend thier birthday money on crap...erm I mean toys.....
                starting over

Comment

Hello all,
                  Wow Tawn, where do you get the energy!!
                  I planted the azaleas, and am now willing them to grow 20 cm by springtime.
                  Did some weeding but not quite on the Tawny scale. But tomorrow it will be reaching close to a trailerload.
                  If I knew how to add a picture of a Tawny award to this post I would. So, just imaginea big golden Tawny medal of outstanding horticultural and domestic achievement.

Comment

[quote]ronnie;676022 wrote:
                    Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                    Arvo all,

Hi Tawney
                    Yep no more birthdays for my boys this year....thank god.....
                    All I have to do is go to the shops after school so they can all spend thier birthday money on crap...erm I mean toys.....
                    Hi All,
                    Hope you've had a good wholesome day......
                    Mine has been just down right ...well....peculiar....
                    I had a visit from my cousin, who , oddly, turned up with a friend of mine. Apparently they got to know each other from my Facebook page, having no other connection that I'm aware of.
                    Shortly thereafter it became obvious that they are now an 'item', this making itself apparent by virtue of the fact of their 'familiarity' and 'affection' RIGHT IN FRONT OF the boy and I on my deck.
                    At one point I seriously considered putting the hose on them. Perhaps they imagined that they were invisible because they couldn't see US ?
                    It was just fecking DISTURBING.
                    It was rather like witnessing a car accident......... You know you shouldn't look, but you just can't drag your eyes away.......
                    Then I felt the boy's shoulders start to shake ..... and that was it ...we started laughing and couldn't stop.
                    I wonder if it really happened or if I ducked into that parallel universe again........

Anyway...I just had to come here...to my 'safe place' and purge myself of the visual.....
                    Thankyou for listening..........
                    Note to self : Delete Facebook page.....
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hmmmm ... the inappropriate pash, eh? Shudder. What were they thinking? Oh, I vaguely remember; you don't actually 'think'.

You know it won't last, don't you?

I point blank REFUSE to do Facebook. Don't like that whole 'guilt by association' thing.

Peculiar days are good. They're just a bit peculiar.

Comment

tawnyfrog;676067 wrote: Hmmmm ... the inappropriate pash, eh? Shudder. What were they thinking? Oh, I vaguely remember; you don't actually 'think'.

You know it won't last, don't you?

I point blank REFUSE to do Facebook. Don't like that whole 'guilt by association' thing.

Peculiar days are good. They're just a bit peculiar.
                        I don'tcare if it 'lasts' or not as long as it doesn't involve overt PDA's on my deck.........bla....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;676069 wrote: overt PDA's on my deck.........bla....
                          PDA = pelvic display of affection?

Double bla.

Comment

tawnyfrog;676071 wrote: PDA = pelvic display of affection?

Double bla.
                            Close enough...... I'm blocking it out now.....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Arvo all,
                              Yeah, those PDA's are almost as bad as an ODA. The thing is though, do you bring a CSI into the equation then and there, or not? Would that then be collusion?

Just finished my last bowl of vegie soup. It's having an interesting effect on the stomach.
                              All good here though.... How are you going there Waves?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                              X