Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE DAY AFTER TODAY THREAD, SUNDAY

Morning all

Slept in this morning, post a great days surfing at Winki Pop (near Bells Beach) yesterday..

4 to 6 foot sets, off shore wind and beautiful sunny day..

Very sore shoulders and back from paddling this morning!

Finished the day off with dinner with a load of friends and a few glasses of "Pregnant Wine"

Two of my friends have buns in the oven, so the sparkling grape juice was flowing..

Today, I am going to just bum around and probably annoy you fol a lot..

Have a great Sunday..

Wavey xxx
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Hey oney

How was your Sat?
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

C'mon Bridge....I can see you there lurking!

Where's Tawny?

I know MrG is making the most of his last day of holidays, sleeping on...

Comment

Mornin'
        I'm here - still playing with Google SketchUp.

Another -2C morning, Mr. Frosty's still here but I'm having a Pink Dress day, so who cares?

Yabba-dabba-doo.

Comment

Yep freezing in Melb as well, I'm putting off going outdoors just yet...

Comment

BBrrrrrr.....freezing here too (well in the Aussie sense of the word.....)
            Bad sleep last night....thank God this lot were around for a chat...
            I might grab a kip later on...
            How's our day shaping up folks ?
            Bridge.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ok, finished my Nanna Nap now...

Where is everyone?

Comment

Hi Waving not drowning I'm new to this place good to see other Australians fighting the good fight against al . See youre a surfer i have a mate who lives in ocean grove said the swell has been non existent even when the winter north's have been blowing. Sounds like Winki is the go great to hear you had a good surf.
                Regards
                reggie

Comment

Hey Regi, yep it's been pretty flat this Winter but the last week has been an exception..

Just having a lazy day Today..

How are you doing against the demon drink?

Hope to see you on here more, there are some good people here..

David

Comment

the drink is always lurking wavey but am gonna try the baclofen thing i need to put a stop order on this crap !!!!! yea good people its so good to be able to talk to people feeling the same as you !!!! thanks for your reply consider reggie a member HA

Comment

oh as far as the demon Im calling the priest i need the "Christ compells you" guy in the exorsist to help me!!!~ all the best wavey

Comment

Reggie;687975 wrote: the drink is always lurking wavey but am gonna try the baclofen thing i need to put a stop order on this crap !!!!! yea good people its so good to be able to talk to people feeling the same as you !!!! thanks for your reply consider reggie a member HA
                        Just read your post on the Army thread, sounds like maybe you should see your GP?

Some Valium will stop the shakes, let you sleep and depending on how much you were drinking, could stop DT's and seizures...

Comment

Sorry if I sound like your Mother....LOL

Comment

Wavey in mothering mode? Go and celebrate yourself on the Women's Day thread. :-)
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;687984 wrote: Wavey in mothering mode? Go and celebrate yourself on the Women's Day thread. :-)
                              I already have....LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X