Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE DAY AFTER TODAY THREAD, SUNDAY

Afternoon all - hi Reggie.

Yup Starts, just back from great lunch at Daylesford. Ingested some wonderful Tuki quail followed by lamb shanks with a hint of Morroccan flavours on a bed of couscous and then shared a tasting plate of caramel-based deserts. BURP!

Might now just change into something comfy and watch the bun-fight on here for a while ...

Comment

Wavey not yet but have ordered the Bac that thread has given me great hope!!!!!!!! as i have stated im a sunshine boy i love a good scrap bring it on ( bring it on in the most gentle way) HAAAAAAAA

Comment

tawnyfrog;688095 wrote: Afternoon all - hi Reggie.

Yup Starts, just back from great lunch at Daylesford. Ingested some wonderful Tuki quail followed by lamb shanks with a hint of Morroccan flavours on a bed of couscous and then shared a tasting plate of caramel-based deserts. BURP!

Might now just change into something comfy and watch the bun-fight on here for a while ...
        "Something more comfortable" sounds so sexy... But I know it's gonna be that snuggle blanket thing you recently bought...

I hope the lamb shanks were slow cooked...Mmmmm

More mulching on the Morrow, Mulchy?
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Hi tawny

Comment

Reggie;688103 wrote: wavey not yet butt have ordered that thread has given me great hope as i have stated im a sunshine boy i love a good scrap bring it on ( bring it on in the most gentle way) HAAAAAAAA
            Have you ever tried Campral? MY Dr has suggested it...

I have never tried baclofen but if you haven't already, you should ask Tip about it, he is Tirating up as we type...
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Thanks Wavey I have been watching that thread intensley ..... including tip..... i think they are all on to something big!!!!!! very exciting stuff....... a cure for this disease rates HUGE on the discovery scale!!!!! I think the Bac thread is amazing
              Regards
              Reggie

Comment

Reg, the bac is just part of the picture. You must do your bit, too. I would be happy to share my journey with you, though.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Off to bed I know its early .....my beloveds are bed down watching Moron idol I would rather eat dogs poo than watch that crap bring back master chef lol..... at least you can get some "ideas" from that one....... take care all and stay sober
                  regards Reggie

Comment

Thanks tip I am aware of this.... Ill be with you all the way buddy !!!!!
                    take care
                    regards reggie

Comment

Nite, Reg
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Greetings all!
                        A bit knackered for some reason, but otherwise fantastic. I suppose we can't be bursting with energy all the time! Hope everyone's having a great w/kend. Glad you got a surf in Waves. Nice to see you Reggie. Later all...............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Any Aussies still around - there's a nice programme on ABC1 right now. Great travel stuff. We might learn more about the USA.

Comment

Mr G are you off to work Tomorrow?

Comment

Thanks Tawny...Stephen Fry, et al.
                              Yep Waves. Off carting furniture tomorrow, but worked yest. and today in other pt. time job, and should've taken 2 weeks off, as i'm just settling down after getting stuff done, and now it's back into it!...But all's well, and will be hitting the gym early tomorrow, so that'll liven me up......or kill me. How are you going?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I'm fine mate...Putting together my own mad plan for SEPT 1st AF month...

Meditation, Gym and maybe even Campral (seems to have less side affects and GP has sugested it)
                                Will talk to Tip about Baclofen though...

It's more about getting a life than cravings for me...

I need to stay busy..

And yep, you need at least 2 weeks off before you are relaxed and another 2 to enjoy it...

That's why I have no money, I've done lots of back packing up till 4 years ago...

Working/responsability is hard...

Comment

Working...
                                X