THE NEXT DAY THREAD, Monday Aug. 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackie. That's great news. And there are absolutely NO negatives in being sober! Big congratulations to you for achieving 30 days, on the 7th, too. It really does just get easier, and easier, as our old habits start to fade into the past. I however, shall never forget......Great work friend, keep it up!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening all
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Had a shitty Monday, I am GRUMPY!
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Evening Waves, Morning Oner's!
          Waves. Why grumpy? Did you paint the wrong house?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi, all. Great post, mr G. Good going, Jackie! Heya, Lady Leprechaun. Cheer up, big lump, at least it's over now, and you're amongst friends
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey Tip! How you going? I read you were finding it hard to sleep?

Comment

Mr G, I finally fell asleep around 3, up at 7, but had nana nap since :-) The good thing is that I keep my head high & not skulk!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya All
                  Glad you finally got to sleep T man....know the feeling well
                  Oney and Ronns....have either of you commited husband-ocide yet ? There's definitely something in the air at the 'mo. I had a bit of a line up of bleeding hearts at my front door today. Must remember to install one of those number systems like at the deli....can't have my clients jumping the line now.... almost everyone I know in a relationship at the moment is fecking miserable ...why would ya do it ?
                  Another great G force post there mate.....Mr high on life himself......
                  Hello to all and sundry. Hope you had/are going to have a great day.
                  Bridge
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oney, are you familiar with the term, delegate? Or is that impossible this week. Just wondering if getting out of the house for a bit without the kids would be good?

Comment

Evening Bridge.....

Comment

Mr G, wish I could introduce mini-me to you! He's 12 but prefers 80's rock to cartoons. He's the in-house dj today!
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Guitarista;689168 wrote: Evening Waves, Morning Oner's!
                          Waves. Why grumpy? Did you paint the wrong house?
                          No but I know a bloke who painted one whole side of a house, when he meant to painting the house next door...

HI Oney xxx

No reason for being grumpy, just am....MOnday and cold/rainy is a good enough reason...

Comment

Feel free to insult me, Wavey. Bound to make you feel better!
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tip. Mini-you sounds like a little beauty!

Lol Waves..........

Comment

tiptronic_ct;689185 wrote: Feel free to insult me, Wavey. Bound to make you feel better!
                                Just don't be so fecking happy when I am grumpy!

I just had to the dishes MYSELF, you know!

Was telling a bloke at work about you and the slaves Today, he was whinging about mowing the lawn on the Weekend...LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X