Army Thread 9th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;711587 wrote: I'd rather do 30 days VF, than SF...
    Too many xF's Tigger old boy.......I am happy with the AF thingy right now.....:H
    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

tiptronic_ct;711595 wrote: Hey, HN. How are you?
      Hello bouncy one..I am sound as a pound thanks..You??

Comment

Hello Horizons, glad to hear your in good form.

Comment

Ice is a very good home remedy for cold sores. Rub ice on the infected skin for few minutes, repeat this every hour.

Hiya HN!
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

To avoid getting cold sores -- Avoid acidic and salty foods. Foods such as chocolates, peanuts, grains, peas, seeds, oatmeal and whole-wheat are high in arginine, therefore they should be restricted. Avoid tea and coffee. Eat vitamin rich diet. Your diet must include vitamin A, C and E. Zinc and iron are also necessary. Include garlic in your diet. Eat fresh food with high antioxidants and high complex carbohydrates. Avoid processed food. Eat lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Thanks Opes..I have been taking the all one powder and drinking boatloads of water and I can feel the difference..It's FAB

Comment

Hello Horizons......good to see you
                'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Hey Deebs...Your avatar cracks me up..I love the goggles..makes you look proper smart...:0)

Comment

horizonsnew;711607 wrote: Thanks Opes..I have been taking the all one powder and drinking boatloads of water and I can feel the difference..It's FAB
                    Doesn't all one taste like sh*t?
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evenin All,

how goes it.....one tired Oney here this evening.
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;711613 wrote: Evenin All,

how goes it.....one tired Oney here this evening.
                        I would also be tired, carrying around a butt like that...
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

horizonsnew;711611 wrote: Hey Deebs...Your avatar cracks me up..I love the goggles..makes you look proper smart...:0)
                          Ta NH!
                          I just love my feathered friends and unfortunately have been known to behave like them -- sticking my head in the ground to avoid confrontation

Comment

Hi Grim..I do envy you flying all over the place..I would love to learn..I think I would be safer in the sky than on the road...:0)

Comment

tiptronic_ct;711612 wrote: Doesn't all one taste like sh*t?
                              I have the fruit based one...I mix it with orange and mango juice and then just chug it as fast as I can:H

Comment

DeeBee;711605 wrote: To avoid getting cold sores -- Avoid acidic and salty foods. Foods such as chocolates, peanuts, grains, peas, seeds, oatmeal and whole-wheat are high in arginine, therefore they should be restricted. Avoid tea and coffee. Eat vitamin rich diet. Your diet must include vitamin A, C and E. Zinc and iron are also necessary. Include garlic in your diet. Eat fresh food with high antioxidants and high complex carbohydrates. Avoid processed food. Eat lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables.
                                But.. but.. but... RESTRICT chocolate, peanuts, grains, etc... What would I LIVE for???? :H
                                Tippy.. did you READ that??? Outrageous, ain't it?
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X