Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality Check

Thanks LTG

I am definately paying attention and know for a fact I will NEVER drink and drive. And yes, I feel blessed in a lot of ways. One, having found MWO and the courage to keep trying.

:l everyone
    Ak
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Reality Check

greeneyes;721093 wrote: ak, I am glad that you are safe and that you are getting the messages from the universe and understanding them. I think those nudges are from pure source energy love.

colbe, the message is about not drinking and driving. If you drink, you don't drive. Not how to beat the system, don't blow, say you had potato salad.... You don't drive. Colbe, please...you're not a victim. You are a person facing a challenge and you must do it!
      YOu are right, of course, and that did sound stupid the way I said that. I just hear a lot of people getting wrapped up in expensive legal matters while not being "drunk", but this probably wasn't the board to post something like that here! I apologise.
      Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Reality Check

You're right colbe, that is true that that happens. Right now, though I really am not comfortable joking about that having gone through the scary threads leading up to the long beef stew one. Right? How are you being accountable for your intake? I don't mean to hijack this thread so we can move to another but if your're going to get your girl back you got some serious work to do. OK? Lots of people behind you here. But you gotta do it.

AK a good scare is a gift. Take it and be thankful. I know you are!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Reality Check

Greenie, you are right a good scare is a gift. And for Colbe's sake I'll add one more thing about kids. In order to have GS here for Sunday football, my home had to be AF. Someone was to come here for football but did not because of my AF rule. They drank alone instead of sharing my family time. What a shame. Like Greenie said, if I need to my comments to another thread I will do the same.
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Reality Check

Good for you LTG.......they missed out big time..nice one for sticking to your rules xxx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Reality Check

O2M, I think you can appreciate this. Because I stood up, I now have more chalk drawings on my fridge from Apple Juice...LOL!!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Reality Check

LTG...there are many dear peeps in our lives....people we love and people we care about BUT if they infringe on our sobriety......they have to keep their distance.....it is not a matter of being mean as being smart......

Your sobriety comes first and the thing is I am sure this person would totally understand this...sober...
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Reality Check

oney you rock
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Reality Check

greeneyes;721156 wrote: You're right colbe, that is true that that happens. Right now, though I really am not comfortable joking about that having gone through the scary threads leading up to the long beef stew one. Right? How are you being accountable for your intake? I don't mean to hijack this thread so we can move to another but if your're going to get your girl back you got some serious work to do. OK? Lots of people behind you here. But you gotta do it.

AK a good scare is a gift. Take it and be thankful. I know you are!
                    No, let's not hijack this thread. Thank you. I again, I am sorry.
                    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Reality Check

Going to bed and not drinking...Wish y'all the same...
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                      X