Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Hi LJ, Ollie is precious in your avatar!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

greeneyes;784042 wrote: Hi LJ, Ollie is precious in your avatar!
      hiya, yep was NYE when he came home, we did everything, played with constrution site he left with me to build from Xmas..!! skating, bike riding, park, feeding fishes, trying to catch fishes...then decided want to go to beach at 6pm..thats why his tongue's poking out..
      good fun day.
      how was your eve ??

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Cozy and quiet, just as planned!
        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

he was building a little mound covered with small smooth stones covering a big rock, so nobody stubbed their toes...!!!

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Awwww,...... how sweet!
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Hello Willow and a warm welcome to you. As Greeneyes says, there is plenty of support available from the many people around here and it comes judgement free!

Stick around and lets get to know you!
              'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

gonna go now as see him down at the marina..gonna be a BIG suprise...:H:H:H
                see's ya later..:l

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

***yawn***

***stretch***

***scratch***
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

ladyjan;784051 wrote: he was building a little mound covered with small smooth stones covering a big rock, so nobody stubbed their toes...!!!
                    He sounds like a very considerate kid Jan.....so nice to have spent some Q time with him!
                    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

ladyjan;784064 wrote: gonna go now as see him down at the marina..gonna be a BIG suprise...:H:H:H
                      see's ya later..:l
                      Give him a hug from me, Jan
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

tiptronic_ct;784065 wrote: ***yawn***

***stretch***

***scratch***
                        yeah? what about.....

*** fart ***

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

Oh hi, Grimmie

I've just had a bowl of leftover pap & sous. The latter is very tomato-y, garlic-y and herb-y (sp???)
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

God I'm glad I just pop in now and then to catch up on this stimulating conversation.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

rubywillow;784071 wrote: God I'm glad I just pop in now and then to catch up on this stimulating conversation.
                              Oops....sorry Rubes! :H

Comment

Army Thread 2nd Jan 2010

ladyjan;784051 wrote: he was building a little mound covered with small smooth stones covering a big rock, so nobody stubbed their toes...!!!
                                I know he's SO proud of his mum.

Welcome Willow. Love the name.
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X