Who do you miss???

I hope Lodestar is doing well.
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Who do you miss???

DeeBee;947156 wrote: Wonderworld!
      She was the driving force behind so many positive threads back in the day and she dissapeared without an explanation. I hope she is ok.
      That still puzzles me to this day Deebers.

WW was a HUGE inspiration to me when I joined here, she was great at getting everyone motivated.She was posting fine and as usual one day and then just disappeared.

I hope she is ok.

Does ANYONE know?
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Who do you miss???

I remember her being gone for a few months and she came back and said she'd been busy with family visits, etc. but was doing great. I suppose MWO had to be put aside in time management of a busy sober life!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Who do you miss???

I speak to lorisunshine, bestlife and mags, who are all doing beautifully.
          sigpic

Comment

Who do you miss???

When I first came on WIP was here and so insightful. Boozehag too always made me laugh!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Who do you miss???

I suppose you are right Greeenie, people come and go...sad but true.

Wip was very insightful Bright, I learned a lot from her, I do see her occasionally on Facebook.

Altho people rarely mention their drinking on FB and rightly so. Sometimes it's hard to ask people how they are getting in regards to drink when not on MWO....just doesn't happen really. Not in my experience anyway.

Maybe a lot of people leave because they are sick of talking about their drinking and move on??
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Who do you miss???

Or maybe not sick of it oney. Just a natural progression of change of focus.
                sigpic

Comment

Who do you miss???

RunningWind
                  Coco

Comment

Who do you miss???

There are lots of people who come and go, and plus I have bad memory to remember all the names, probably due to drinking!

I will say that when I heard about MaryAnne I was really sad. We had pm'd a few times and we had so much in common. We both lived in Florida and we both really really wanted to get sober for our children.

She was such a beautiful lady too. I hope that NOBODY ever goes that route again. There is ALWAYS hope remember.
                    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Who do you miss???

There are several, but Livingfree comes to my mind first. She was doing well when she left.

Do you guys remember the thread Wonderworld started about a big swimming pool party? That was quite entertaining!!:H
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Who do you miss???

What a thought provoking thread...
                        Its understandable but also very sad when people move on.
                        I wonder how Renewal is doing?
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Who do you miss???

I instantly thought of Mary Anne, but was reluctant to say so. I know everyone had their own connections to her. Mine are also intimate, and painful. I had just share my special place, the cabin, with her and her son. She did teach me so many things, without intending to. I have to admit I had felt she was a lost soul, still searching for her answer, but kind and giving to a fault.
                          Is Memarcie still here? I haven't seen her posts recently.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Who do you miss???

I miss Runningwind too Coco and I am going to call her tonight,,,,she was going through an awful time
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Who do you miss???

RunningWind

Please say "hi" from me! When I first signed up here RunningWind was very caring and supportive. I hope one day she will be in a position to come back.
                              Coco

Comment

Who do you miss???

one2many;947181 wrote: That still puzzles me to this day Deebers.

WW was a HUGE inspiration to me when I joined here, she was great at getting everyone motivated.She was posting fine and as usual one day and then just disappeared.

I hope she is ok.

Does ANYONE know?
                                I think Sheep was in touch with her once after she left but nothing since that I'm aware of.

And where is dear Sheep??
                                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                                X