Who do you miss???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you miss???

I miss DudeAbides. His posts were so eloquent.
    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Who do you miss???

My first to know and lose was Gearhead aka Justin. I still can't get a grasp. He talked to me, he came here, I thought he would be ok. I thought I gave him enough strength...
      Losing anyone sucks. I wonder about so many of us.. but the bottom line is: there is an "us".

We will make it together.

Guitarista, you are a very strong guiding force here!

LL:l
      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Who do you miss???

I WANNA HEAR FROM OVERIT--HONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        CanadianGirl???
        I'm sure there's more....
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Who do you miss???

I actually miss NOT knowing these people, as they sound like a fantastic, quirky, independent, unique set of human beings. i would love to have known them.
          who i miss right now, though, is me. the real me. i hope like hell i can find her again. she is deep in a quagmire & i want to pull her out.

Comment

Working...
          X