Boot Camp Reopened Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1046155 wrote: . Jock conjures up images of sweaty male underpants.
    And that would be wrong ... why?

Undies come in all states ... sweaty, wet, dry, voluminous, constricting, lascivious, chaste, ... gotta lie down and think of some more ....

Comment

Zenstyle;1046152 wrote: Private Zenners reporting for duty. Bagpipes in hand.

FREEDOM!!!!

Ooooh Pte. Zenny,
      You can pipe us onto the parade ground and into the gymnasium!!! Howzabout Paddy's Leather Breeches, Sandy's New Chanter and finish up with a rousing rendition of The Black Bear

Comment

Geez- I don't know where I am...is this still bootcamp? It's been a few days since I posted-
        Okay- I worked out for 1 hour on the dreadmill- and...

Breakfast- an apple and 2 slices of provolone/coffee
        Lunch- Campbell's Select Harvest- Chicken Noodle Soup
        Dinner-whatever my hubby brings home-hopefully something good...
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Zenstyle;1046217 wrote: Sandy's New Chanter... lol... you are funny Ms. Rags... )
          Here ya go Pte. Zenny, wrap yer fingers around this

Comment

'Morning Fluff,
            Oh yeah, this is still boot camp.
            Gee, you really are on a strict diet! Looks like I should cut down even more on my food intake.
            My brekkie is usually some rolled oats, some Vogels bran, cut up fresh fruit and home made yoghurt. Maybe I should make a smaller serving.

Comment

Zenstyle;1046560 wrote: Bloody hell it's been ages since I've SEEN a chanter! I think I have an old recorder around here somewhere... do you get those down there?!

How do you know about this stuff Ragsy? What Regiment is that... I can't see it clearly...

Lovely stuff.
              3 Btn. RAR Pte. Zenny, 3rd Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment.
              Go take a look at the pic in my member profile. It'll explain all!!!

Do we get what down here? Recorders? Yes, Mr. Rags still has his old school recorder.

Chanters? Yes Baggies? Yes.

Comment

What in the hell is going on here you sickos? Chanting in dirty underwear? WHAT ARE YOU ALL IN SOME GAT DAMNED CULT? Like a bunch of dang blammed Hairy Kushners! I WANT YOU ALL TO REPORT TO THE CHAPLIN IMMEDIATELY. Since Cooky was involved in some exorcism exercise some time ago, I think it was called tae bo , I'll have him assist. Nurse Jones PLEASE ready the sedatives it's gonna be a looong night. NOW MOVE YOUR STINKIN, SNAKE HANDLING, STRYCHNINE DRINKING CAMO COVERED BUTTS TOWARD THE DISPENSARY!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1486217=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

brekkie : rolled oats + strychnine
                  snack : a spider
                  lunch : strychnine omelette
                  dinner : anyone who doesn't like the bagpipes

exercise : seizures as per strychnine ingestion,snake handling for 30 mins at 10 am & 3 pm.

pfft. make it hard puh-leeezze.
                  :dragon1:

Comment

Sorry Sergeant Sir!Pte. Beagle, that's one hell ov a diet. Sarge will mention you in dispatches I'm sure!!
                    Pte. Zenny, Welcome any time!

Sergeant Sir! I successfully completed my Nitrox course to-day Sir! Another way to stay alive underwater longer for king and country Sir!

Oops, you don't have a king over there. Sorry Sir!
                    But we still got a Queen. And a Governor General who is also a girl. Sir!
                    And she's the titular head of the armed forces of this fair (and soggy) land Sir!

Comment

:thumbs: oh I love the bagpipes but even better is a man in a kilt I'm :blush:ing just thinking about it. Sorry Sarge.

Eating - have put back on the 4lbs I lost after Christmas +2lbs so I start again tomorrow.
                      Exercise - nothing apart from my twice weekely yoga classes but have changed the Thursday night yoga class to Bellydancing and start this week - yaaayyyy.
                      Alcohol - struggling with big cravings & thoughts of modding - not good, ate loads last week to compensate

Dewdrop :h
                      Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

'Morning Dewdrop.
                        Is it posible for you to not struggle? When the thoughts arise, acknowledge them then let them go?

Mr. Rags used to look good in his kilt. But that was 30 kilograms ago. :H

Comment

Hope you're all Hale and Hearty, if not just out and out Scottish.

Whilst you 'little maggots' seem to be humming along just fine, Nurse Jones' diet is reasonably appalling at this point.....well....way too much of a good thing, that's all.

Do as I say, not as I do :H

But I must do a little report back on the pro biotic scoffage.
                          Absolutely brilliant results....clearly the Jones intestinal tract required just exactly this.
                          Entire GIT is infinitely more settled.....acid reflux GONE.....gurgling guts....GONE....nervous twitchy innards....GONE (these are all cutting edge technical terms)

I am incredibly impressed.
                          I don't say that this is the supplement for everyone and sundry, but if you have had a course of antibiotics/have intestinal symtoms/intense simple sugar cravings....give it a blast, you've got sod all to lose.

I'll get the bagpipes to play me out now.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

A private word if I may, Sarge.
                            No, not that....stop it will you......
                            Feel duty bound to report some discrepancies from the dispensary, Sir.
                            It seems that some soldiers have been lining up several times over for regulation sedatives, Sir.
                            Pte Zen and Rags appear to be main offenders, Sir. There is also evidence to suggest that these soldiers have been funding off regulation hippy bagpipe playing sessions with proceeds from sale of surplus medication.
                            Don't even know how many codes have been broken here Sir.
                            And yes Sir Nr Jones should have been on top of drug administration Sir, but has to admit to some self administration issues...........

I will make the records look right, Sir.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1047771 wrote:

A private word if I may, Sarge.
                              No, not that....stop it will you......
                              Feel duty bound to report some discrepancies from the dispensary, Sir.
                              It seems that some soldiers have been lining up several times over for regulation sedatives, Sir.
                              Pte Zen and Rags appear to be main offenders, Sir. There is also evidence to suggest that these soldiers have been funding off regulation hippy bagpipe playing sessions with proceeds from sale of surplus medication.
                              Don't even know how many codes have been broken here Sir.
                              And yes Sir Nr Jones should have been on top of drug administration Sir, but has to admit to some self administration issues...........

I will make the records look right, Sir.

Nurse Jones...OUTSTANDING WORK. BTW, I loved your private message, but dang Jones I'm still blushing. Now, don't you worry you little head about any of this. Your report explains Dag Blammed MUCH. Private Rags and I are to meetup in New York mid February. When I asked her about a place to meet in the city she said "where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies." Zenners on the other hand has been acting odd too. She has sent me numerous PM's with only this text "REDRUM!?" I do think the problem may extend beyond our inner circle. It was reported today that Oney's avatar had her jeans off today. In another report Mish was making sourmash, and Ron01 was in on the take. I may need to have a cleansing session with Saph. Call it the emerging 2012 collective consciousness or just MWO Mutants, Weirdos, and Oddities. BOTTOM LINE.....SARGE WANTS HIS DRUGS BACK YOU VERMIN!!!
                              Attached files [img]/converted_files/1487176=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Knock knock knock Zenny

Knock knock knock Zenny

Knock knock knock Zenny

Sssshhhhhhhh, leezen vehr carefoollie, I weel zay zeez urnly wurnce.
                                I theenk we 'av bin dobbed in bay Nurse Jones. We av to theenk ov a plen that will stop us from gettinga court marselle.

Comment

Working...
                                X